Alien is Dracula

Started by E. Shaw, May 08, 2024, 10:02:29 PM

Author
Alien is Dracula (Read 598 times)

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Was thinking about it and the Xenomorph could be science fiction Dracula, it bites you with tongue fangs like Dracula bites, and the facehugger host thing could be seen as the victims of Dracula who get taken over, since they do die to become vampires.

There is also the blood thing, Dracula needs blood for immortality and Xeno needs blood for its acid blood.

BigChapismyBestFriend

BigChapismyBestFriend

I mean, I see what you're talking about but I don't agree.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

The Xeno bangs less chicks than Dracula.

aliens13

aliens13

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 09, 2024, 09:47:24 AMThe Xeno bangs less chicks than Dracula.
How many chicks did the Xeno bang? Lambert for sure 😂

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: aliens13 on May 11, 2024, 09:09:00 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 09, 2024, 09:47:24 AMThe Xeno bangs less chicks than Dracula.

Apparently it was so great she died from it  :o

aliens13

aliens13

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 11, 2024, 09:11:44 PM
Quote from: aliens13 on May 11, 2024, 09:09:00 PM

Apparently it was so great she died from it  :o
😂

Also the chick from Covenant

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Well there is Lambart, there is one guy the Runner in Alien3 is eh.. tea bagging. :D

Also in Alien3 its called The Dragon, Dracul means "Dragon."

Stitch

Stitch

Well, Dracula is a parasite that uses a victim's life to prolong his own, and I can see a parallel there. It's also a kind of allegory for disease, so I guess that's similar.  Nothing else, though.

bobby brown

bobby brown

Dont forget Dallas, banged so hard the walls stank.

MetalAlien

MetalAlien

Then we get people holding off Xeno's using a cross and water balloons filled with holy water.

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: bobby brown on May 14, 2024, 04:35:31 PMDont forget Dallas, banged so hard the walls stank.

So much he was turned into an egg.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed