Why Alien: Romulus pits the Xenomorph against a younger crew

Started by Nightmare Asylum, May 03, 2024, 05:18:28 PM

Author
Why Alien: Romulus pits the Xenomorph against a younger crew (Read 12,761 times)

Slutty Badger

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 13, 2024, 08:50:49 PMLol who's "we" ? I'm certainly not a part of it.

Then you are not a part of this fanbase! Begone!

SiL

A lot of people with mice in their pockets running around lately.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Slutty Badger on May 13, 2024, 08:51:37 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 13, 2024, 08:50:49 PMLol who's "we" ? I'm certainly not a part of it.

Don't you wanna join the Alien 3 cult club instead ?  ;)

Acid_Reign161

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 13, 2024, 08:55:45 PM

Yes, join us! We have no f**king ice cream! 🤣

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on May 13, 2024, 10:23:39 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 13, 2024, 08:55:45 PM

Yes, join us! We have no f**king ice cream! 🤣

No rubbers, no women, no guns... But we do have a thing for A3 baby.  8)

kwisatz

kwisatz

Alien is 80's trash filmed in slo-mo

Acid_Reign161

Its been playing on my mind where I'd seen a similar 'almost seperated' dome head design as the Alien Romulus xeno before, and then it came to me; the Kenner Alien Resurrection 10" Warrior Drone figure;

Kradan

Huh ... interesting

solace97

Good god no

Corporal Hicks

One of the things I enjoyed about Covenant was finally having two androids of the same model sharing the screen together, and the prospect of seeing more copies of other models is one I'm quite excited about. It's just that nice little bit of world-building and continuity that I enjoy.

GrimmVision

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 14, 2024, 02:14:11 PMOne of the things I enjoyed about Covenant was finally having two androids of the same model sharing the screen together, and the prospect of seeing more copies of other models is one I'm quite excited about. It's just that nice little bit of world-building and continuity that I enjoy.

I'm very curious as to what role he'll play on the station, not being part of the Corbelan's crew. What will his interactions with Andy be like? Will he be under the same Special Orders Ash was? Will he have played a part in the demise of the Renaissance station? Or are we going to see a benevolent/helpful "Ash"?

BigDaddyJohn

Apparently it's just a cameo, so probably not much.

Cosmic Incubation

Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on May 13, 2024, 11:34:47 PMIts been playing on my mind where I'd seen a similar 'almost seperated' dome head design as the Alien Romulus xeno before, and then it came to me; the Kenner Alien Resurrection 10" Warrior Drone figure;

https://i.imgur.com/T1ZW824.jpeg

I still have one of these from when I was a kid  ;D

Jaws the Revenge

Jaws the Revenge

That 10 inch figure is bizarre. Who was this lonely 10 inch weirdo meant to play with? May the 1996  12 inch Hicks vs Alien Weirdo Warrior from Kenner could be friends.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Jaws the Revenge on May 16, 2024, 11:09:44 AMThat 10 inch figure is bizarre. Who was this lonely 10 inch weirdo meant to play with? May the 1996  12 inch Hicks vs Alien Weirdo Warrior from Kenner could be friends.

Interesting name choice.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed