[Spoilers] Alien: Romulus Footage Debuted At CinemaCon!

Started by El Diablo, Apr 11, 2024, 11:30:35 PM

Author
[Spoilers] Alien: Romulus Footage Debuted At CinemaCon! (Read 10,175 times)

Local Trouble

It's just a convenient way to logically explain why the Sulaco happened to be spitting distance from Fiorina when the EEV ejected.  It also explains why the Patna was only a couple of days away when that happened.

kwisatz

kwisatz

I gotta say, worldbuildingwise I hate hate hate this scenario

and will probably hate Romulus for eventually taking the same line

Local Trouble

Me neither, but Alien 3 raised a lot of questions.  It's like my ooze theory about the egg.  I don't like that either, but it's kinda the best of the bad explanations.

kwisatz

kwisatz

Ja, still need to try to keep things like that as far away from my head canon/imagination as possible when watching the films in the future.

Maybe I really should be more grateful to Cameron's skill as a writer/director for a freelancing type character like Burke in all this hm

Local Trouble

And then Alien 3 pretty clearly veered back toward ralfy territory with its take on the company.  Probably because Giler and Hill wrote it.

BigDaddyJohn

Or ralfy has connections we can't imagine.

Local Trouble

I can't rule that out.

BigDaddyJohn

Nothing is off limits with ralfy.

Although
Spoiler
I was quite surprised by his absence on the fallout series thread  :o
[close]

Immortan Jonesy

Maybe he is too busy for that

Spoiler
[close]

GrimmVision

Quote from: Local Trouble on May 18, 2024, 12:24:38 AMMe neither, but Alien 3 raised a lot of questions.  It's like my ooze theory about the egg.  I don't like that either, but it's kinda the best of the bad explanations.

What's your ooze theory? :o

Local Trouble

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed