Dead Space

Started by fluxcap, Oct 10, 2007, 02:43:40 AM

Author
Dead Space (Read 93,998 times)

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

true but it also stops becoming challange when you get infinant anything. Even the basic pistol.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You can always disable infinite ammo.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Meh, PC version. No big loss.

FearPeteySodes

FearPeteySodes

I got a surround system over the holiday and i just replayed this, my god what a difference it makes!  A great game got even better.

Xhan

Xhan

Quote from: TJ Doc on Feb 10, 2010, 05:18:30 PM
This may anger some of you.

http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6249992.html?tag=latestheadlines;title;5

Doesn't anger me, but it certainly helps keep me on the track of giving EA as little money to run their game creation sweatshops as possible; if it wasn't for Bioware they wouldn't have any of my money at all for quite some time.

Eternal_1

Eternal_1

AMAZING game! I got it in around april may of 2009. I beat it like 4 times and got ALL the achievements for it, I have a thing for horror and alien themed games. DEFINATLY worth buying, cant wait for the sequal in 2011!  ;D

FearPeteySodes

FearPeteySodes

Quote from: Xhan on Feb 11, 2010, 03:58:26 AM

Doesn't anger me, but it certainly helps keep me on the track of giving EA as little money to run their game creation sweatshops as possible; if it wasn't for Bioware they wouldn't have any of my money at all for quite some time.

Haven't you heard?  Activision is this years EA, your late on the hate train...  :P

FearPeteySodes

Danger Close

Danger Close

I hope they show this at X10 today. 1st Quater 2011 seems so far away.

Xhan

Xhan

Quote from: Peteysodes on Feb 11, 2010, 03:28:46 PM

Haven't you heard?  Activision is this years EA, your late on the hate train...  :P

Haven't I heard what? Activision's been in the dick department for YEARS. Games are commodities under the Activision umbrella they've been that way for many, MANY years. None of which has anything to with several EA departments still being sweatshops even after getting jammed under the microscope  and litigated against, or half the things Activision is accused of doing to productions is often initiated by the dev houses themselves. Welcome to what profit margins does to gaming. Gaming is a business pure and simple, and good guys finish last.

Seeing as Activision sacked quite a few of my friends a little while back, I don't have terribly much love for them either. Which again, has nothing to do with EA or their portfolio.

FearPeteySodes

FearPeteySodes

Quote from: Xhan on Feb 12, 2010, 08:38:40 AM
Quote from: Peteysodes on Feb 11, 2010, 03:28:46 PM

Haven't I heard what? Activision's been in the dick department for YEARS. Games are commodities under the Activision umbrella they've been that way for many, MANY years. None of which has anything to with several EA departments still being sweatshops even after getting jammed under the microscope  and litigated against, or half the things Activision is accused of doing to productions is often initiated by the dev houses themselves. Welcome to what profit margins does to gaming. Gaming is a business pure and simple, and good guys finish last.

Seeing as Activision sacked quite a few of my friends a little while back, I don't have terribly much love for them either. Which again, has nothing to do with EA or their portfolio.

I was just being lighthearted really, I actually work for "the man" so to speak, so the dark side of gaming isn't really new to me unfortunately.  :-\

Gate

Gate

The Facebook profile keeps releasing necromorphs concepts for DS2 weekly!

MrLee

MrLee

i heard DS2 they are doing a resident evil n making it an "action-horror"

shame.

As for loss of PC version...at the end of the day it would never be full potential while sharing with consoles. Look at how Far Cry 2 ended up...no building destruction etc.

Look at how HORRID the Cry-Engine 2 is because its made for consoles.  PC deserves stand alone titles that can keep up with its high, ahead of time standards.

Keg

Keg

Dead Space already was an action horror wasnt it? It plays like an over-the-shoulder shooter just like RE4 and RE5 did except I though it was a hell of alot better than RE5 for the simple fact it was genuinely scary.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed