Einstein versus Predator?

Started by Retropocalypse, Jul 03, 2023, 07:31:25 PM

Author
Einstein versus Predator? (Read 1,141 times)

Retropocalypse

Retropocalypse

So, apparently back in 2011, Spanish publisher Ediciones Robinbook released a book titled Einstein versus Predator, written by Sergio Luis Palacios.

As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.

Unfortunately, it's not an epic clash between one of the smartest humans to ever live and a Predator.

Instead, it's more about Einstein's theories, and highlighting the scientific falsehoods, errors and mistakes presented in Hollywood Sci-Fi films (including Predator).

I thought it was quite interesting! I'd love to grab a copy, but it's only available in Spanish.

(Shout out to Merc on our Discord server for bringing this to my attention)

bobby brown

bobby brown

is it canon though?

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Retropocalypse on Jul 03, 2023, 07:31:25 PMUnfortunately, it's not an epic clash between one of the smartest humans to ever live and a Predator.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: bobby brown on Jul 03, 2023, 07:58:20 PMis it canon though?
It's more canon than 'Predator' ever was.

Tangentially related, if you DO want to see Einstein as an ass-kicking badass, might I recommend the comic series 'The Manhattan Projects'.

Wweyland

Wweyland

So I guess the point of the book is that We lose again?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed