Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 20, 2023, 06:30:14 PM

Author
Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread (Read 150,768 times)

BigDaddyJohn

I want a god damn new trailer... Not too spoilery if possible please.

Ingwar

Rankles75

Rankles75

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 17, 2024, 09:59:31 PMI want a god damn new trailer... Not too spoilery if possible please.

We need one pretty damn quickly, before people on here start flinging poop at eachother...  ;D

Feeds On Minds

Quote from: Rankles75 on May 17, 2024, 10:18:15 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 17, 2024, 09:59:31 PMI want a god damn new trailer... Not too spoilery if possible please.

We need one pretty damn quickly, before people on here start flinging poop at eachother...  ;D
A new trailer will probably be like throwing gasoline on a fire haha

kwisatz

kwisatz

Scott Conover

Why tf did this thread get so catty out of nowhere lmao. I couldn't give less of a f**k who watches what tbh, and that anyone would either way seems.. odd. Content drought got us pushing pencils

Immortan Jonesy

But what if you fell in love with someone on the forum and you care about their opinion of the movie? :'(🥀

I'm not saying it's me by the way. I'm just trying to put things in perspective.:P

Local Trouble

Quote from: Scott Conover on May 18, 2024, 02:40:41 AMWhy tf did this thread get so catty out of nowhere lmao. I couldn't give less of a f**k who watches what tbh, and that anyone would either way seems.. odd. Content drought got us pushing pencils

We're kinda like Darkman.

QuoteIn the 1990 film "Darkman," directed by Sam Raimi, the protagonist, Dr. Peyton Westlake (played by Liam Neeson), suffers severe burns and is left for dead by a group of criminals. He survives, but his body is badly damaged, and he loses the ability to feel physical pain due to an experimental medical procedure. This lack of physical sensation leads to a heightened emotional state, causing his mind to produce intense emotions to fill the sensory void. This amplification of emotions, combined with his disfigurement and quest for revenge, drives much of the character's actions and development throughout the film.

kwisatz

kwisatz

We're also a cesspit of people who hate anyone who has a different opinion.

Local Trouble

The hatred will continue until we have consensus. >:(

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on May 18, 2024, 02:44:17 AMBut what if you fell in love with someone on the forum

Hahaha can you imagine?

Local Trouble

Immortan Jonesy

The Elephant Man's offspring is canon, right? :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed