How would you rank the Predator movies after having seen Prey?

Started by predator88, Aug 05, 2022, 12:26:14 PM

Author
How would you rank the Predator movies after having seen Prey? (Read 12,470 times)

Brooklyn First Team

1. Predator
2. Predator 2
3. Predators
4. AvP
5. AvPR
6. Prey
7. The Predator

newagescamartist

newagescamartist

Predator
Predator 2
Prey
AVP:R
AVP
Predators
The Predator

I rank AVP:R more highly than most. There is something about it. It's not a good movie, it's a trash movie, but it reminds me of the good trash from the 1980s. Brings me back. I go back and forth on Predators. I really like Topher Grace in it a lot. I like the Predator masks a lot. I hated the faces in it though. And I hated all the cheesy call backs. It's a better movie than AVP:R clearly, but it's not as fun to watch for me.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: newagescamartist on Aug 08, 2022, 01:28:24 AMThere is something about it. It's not a good movie, it's a trash movie, but it reminds me of the good trash from the 1980s.

Same.

RakaiThwei

So... I managed to watch Prey. My ranking?

1) Predator
2) Predator 2
3) Alien vs Predator
4) Aliens vs Predator: Requiem
5) PREDATORS
6) Prey

As I didn't see 2018's The Predator, it doesn't rank anywhere on my list.

The reason why PREY is so low on the list for me is because it feels like that this movie should've been something original and entirely different and to me it just didn't feel like a Predator movie. It felt like a period piece movie that was trying to be Predator but with a different creature, and not exactly hitting that mark.

Huntsman

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Aug 07, 2022, 01:24:55 AMIt and the AVPs are the only films I actively avoid revisiting.
I'm not going to rush in revisiting it, but I don't mind the first AvP. I think it respects both creatures quite well.

[cancerblack]

It's just generally kinda shitty though.

BlueMarsalis79

And really really boring

Huntsman

It looks like a masterpiece in comparison to Requiem and The Predator.

Yuck

1 - Predator
2 - Predators
3 - Prey
4 - Predator 2
5 - AVP
6 - AVPR
7 - The Predator

Always held the opinion that Predators is highly underrated. Predator 2 is on the same level as Prey for me, but I think I like Prey more? I need to rewatch 2.

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Huntsman on Aug 08, 2022, 08:59:14 AMIt looks like a masterpiece in comparison to Requiem and The Predator.

No argument from me.

Praetorian Guard

1 - Predator
2 - Predator 2
3 - Prey
4 - Predators
5 - The Predator

Predator 2 may be the best Predator movie to ever take place in a city and I doubt if they do make a new Predator hunting in the city, I doubt they'll be able to surpass the 2.

Master

1. Predator
2. Predator 2
3. AvP/Predators/Prey
4. AvP-R/ The Predator

To be more precise first two movies are in top tire for me. I do watch them quite often with allot of pleasure. Medicore tire is AvP and Predators. I do watch those movies but grind my teeth while doing so. They got their moments but are not very well done. Prey is most probay going to end up here. AvP-R and The Predator are not rewatched too often. Most of the times it's when they're on tv or to sum up what we got this far. It's not pleasure nor guilty pleasure. More of a life time fan duty. So, you see real third place on the podium is vacant as it is.

OmegaZilla

PREDATOR 2
PREDATOR
PREY

Predators

"the predator" 2018

PredBabe

PredBabe

1. Predator
2. Predator 2
3. Prey (only slightly passes Ps)
4. Predators
5. The Predator - dat lab scene doe... also Fugitive is a cooler Predator than Feral or any of the preds in Ps. Sorry not sorry.  ;)

The AVPs I keep separate but, on a combined list, I'd put the first AVP above Prey and AVPR last.

426Buddy

I did enjoy the lab scene and face issues aside I do love the effect work that went into Fugitive

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed