Prey Catch All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 22, 2021, 07:54:07 AM

Author
Prey Catch All Thread (Read 336,321 times)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Was just about to post but ya beat me to it. Yeah interesting Alec posting a story there with two guys who have played a Predator, and both named Ian! We were fortunate enough to have Ian Feuer on the podcast a little while back.

Seems a bit random for it to not be a recent gathering. Hmmmm.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Looks recent judging by how old Whyte is looking. :-\

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Hmm. That suit appears to be seemingly in the middle of a warehouse. This would make one assume it's actively being worked on. So if this is a current yesterday/today pic, I'm doubting it's for Prey.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 11, 2022, 11:26:08 AM
Hmm. That suit appears to be seemingly in the middle of a warehouse. This would make one assume it's actively being worked on. So if this is a current yesterday/today pic, I'm doubting it's for Prey.

Wouldn't necessarily assume that. First time I was there Fugitive's head sculpt was in the middle of the warehouse, and this was after filming. But hey, if it's not, it certainly looks like it could be a Predator build, and that raises even more questions...

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: RidgeTop on Mar 11, 2022, 05:22:04 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 11, 2022, 11:26:08 AM

Wouldn't necessarily assume that. First time I was there Fugitive's head sculpt was in the middle of the warehouse, and this was after filming. But hey, if it's not, it certainly looks like it could be a Predator build, and that raises even more questions...

A Predator television series in the works - confirmed!

SuperiorIronman

Honestly though? Predator on television (or streaming) would be perfect to give it time to breath.

BlueMarsalis79

Could it not just be a photo from six odd months ago?

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Easily could be!

hoffmanstokes

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Mar 11, 2022, 12:57:23 AM
Gonna sound real embarrassing but while I'm logged in on my computer, I'm not logged in on my phone so I can't readily post the photo, but Ian Whyte and Ian Feuer had been photographed with Alec Gillis with a muscular humanoid figure right behind Ian Whyte. Ian Feur looking him up was in AVP-R according to IMDB and of course we all know Ian Whyte's portrayals of the Predator.

Not 100% about how old the photo is. It might be from AVP-R but it's worth noting we have three people involved with Predator in some capacity in a recently posted photo on Alec Gillis's instagram. Assuming Kyle Straut is our Predator, we may have three assuming these very tall guys are filming or have filmed something.

I cant Imagine Alec would be posting pictures with the upcomming predator cast... with a suit in the background.  Hes been doing this too long to do something like that.

Also, who do we assume is our predator? And why

Corporal Hicks

That's a very current looking Ian Whyte and Alec Gillis, so it's not so easy to write this off as something from AvPR. He's not posting a full unclear image of the suit either.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

They could be easily just teasing fandom. I know! Let's hang up a suit behind us partially unobscured and see what happens!

NoStyleDutch

NoStyleDutch

Gonna sound real embarrassing but while I'm logged in on my computer, I'm not logged in on my phone so I can't readily post the photo, but Ian Whyte and Ian Feuer had been photographed with Alec Gillis with a muscular humanoid figure right behind Ian Whyte. Ian Feur looking him up was in AVP-R according to IMDB and of course we all know Ian Whyte's portrayals of the Predator.

Not 100% about how old the photo is. It might be from AVP-R but it's worth noting we have three people involved with Predator in some capacity in a recently posted photo on Alec Gillis's instagram. Assuming Kyle Straut is our Predator, we may have three assuming these very tall guys are filming or have filmed something.

I could very well just be looking  at it wrong, but looks like the muscular suit has hoofs. Lol

Mike’s Monsters

I personally think the suit behind them doesn't scream that it's a Predator. It looks like something unrelated to me.

Thought it was interesting and fun seeing the Ian's there with Alec. And that's for sure a recent shot too.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: NoStyleDutch on Mar 16, 2022, 02:09:37 AM

I could very well just be looking  at it wrong, but looks like the muscular suit has hoofs. Lol
That's just where the suit ends. The black part is the mold under it.

NoStyleDutch

NoStyleDutch

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Mar 21, 2022, 12:51:37 AM
Quote from: NoStyleDutch on Mar 16, 2022, 02:09:37 AM

That's just where the suit ends. The black part is the mold under it.

Ah, makes sense

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed