Aliens: Fireteam Elite Catch All

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 09, 2021, 03:26:43 PM

Author
Aliens: Fireteam Elite Catch All (Read 102,762 times)

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: 426Buddy on Sep 01, 2021, 01:39:28 PM
Glad I haven't had any of those issues

Dude I want this game to be over with. I just want to get to the damn end and the game adamantly refuses to just end.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Not me, I'm taking it slow. I'm actually just finishing the second campaign. Really enjoying the game myself.

Corporal Hicks

Deleted. Enough. I'm trying to find out what went off, stop adding gasoline to the fire.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Thank you

Also @SuperiorIronman this is actually really specific, huh, maybe wait till the season starts in one week? probably will be better by then

Also, I bet seasons are accessed through the closed room topstairs in the hub

SuperiorIronman

I feel like I'm going to have to wait until the season starts. It's just sitting on my dashboard though, mocking me. I feel like at best I should be disappointed in FTE but it just refuses to let me finish the game so I'm just ANGERY. Like what is it about this game that hates me? I swear Chapter 3 is cursed.

Anyone know if they did release an update? Supposedly they did but I haven't seen any update on my end nor 2.26 over on Hunting Grounds. We are receiving our end of the hurricane right now (we're fine) so maybe that caused something screw on our end if it is out.

Hope whatever content it is can be played separate to the campaign.

judge death

Beat the game, wish the final chapter let one warning spoiler:
Spoiler
See more of the queen in her nest and then trying to escape and chase the marines, than only see her at the end and run for the elevator.
[close]
My score still stands and is a bit disapointed in not having a better story or even a intro video or end video, got nadda, and no reason to replay it further, skins and decals dont really attract me to replay it.
But can say I had fun with it and enjoyed all creatures and on insane level event he runners were a challenge, enjoyed it.

SuperiorIronman

I think I identified my problem. It's a problem on playstation's end. There is updates, but my game is not applying this. So basically any optimization they've done I literally cannot access on my end. So I'm going to see what I can do about this so I can get this thing running. I am gonna finish chapter 3 damn it.

P1NK8C1DBOOTS

Finished my first run through of it earlier today - actually pleasantly surprised! I feel like a lot of it is quite repetitive but there is so much fun to have! The last mission though!!! Wooooo!

Few issues, for the first days of getting it it wouldn't connect to other players but that has since resolved itself! It's only ever dropped out once during a mission, one of the last few missions was lagging abit but on the whole it's been pretty smooth!

Actually enjoyed this more than I thought I would and can't wait to play again as a different character AND to see what new download content we may get! I feel like it deserves a few more maps for sure!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Found a mention of "Fort Brimmicombe-Wood", I like it.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I ended up enjoying it a little more than I did initially. 

For a small team, they did well enough.

My only gripe is the same I had with the division, it felt like you were just kind of a guy all alone with only enemies.  The division 2 changed it to where you had allies in the environment, and safe spaces you could improve upon that brought perks/upgrades etc.

FTE isn't exactly upon world, but I think it would be improved upon by having just more interaction with the world in general.  Doubt this will happen all that much in FTE, but maybe a sequel.

I also think a Mass Effect type of game with a small elite type of unit chasing down WY wrongdoings and Alien threats that is more story driven than action driven could work as well.

Not a bad game, but I maintain it is only surface level Alienverse.  Hopefully this is built upon by the sequel.

BlueMarsalis79

The sequel we will probably never get unfortunately.

Gentleman Death

I haven't had much time lately but I did manage to get through the first 3 levels of the campaign and I like it. I think as long as you go in to this game, knowing that it's an arcade shooter, you'll enjoy it more.

I messed around with all the classes and like them except the medic. Maybe once I unlock more items then that class will be more enjoyable.

PAS Spinelli

First look at the Phalanx!

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Sep 06, 2021, 05:52:25 AM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/816573701213388850/884314779823525948/unknown.png

Ah, so a riot shield type class. That'll be an interesting addition to the mix.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Sep 06, 2021, 05:52:25 AM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/816573701213388850/884314779823525948/unknown.png

Hmm.

I rather have Blue Marsalis from Into Charybdis. Now wouldn't that be wild! :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed