New PREDATOR Movie in the works from 10 Cloverfield Lane Director!

Started by Whos_Nick, Nov 20, 2020, 08:19:51 PM

Author
New PREDATOR Movie in the works from 10 Cloverfield Lane Director! (Read 122,018 times)

426Buddy

I don't know which piece of sh*t taste worse but I do know it's not worth debating.

BlueMarsalis79

You're right, no matter who wins we lose, and ultimately this forum's not for that discussion.

Local Trouble

Haven't you already ranked them both in the garbage tier?

Kradan

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 03, 2021, 07:50:51 PM
AVPR is like meat and potatoes. It isn't exactly the most exciting meal, but it satisfies the needs and it's made with love.

The Predator is like a piece of sh*t. An actual turd you were fooled into eating, and the person who cooked it hates you, and wants you dead.

I thought AVPR was a fine wine ? I'm so confused  ???

Also, meet you in 10 years

Voodoo Magic

Let's get back to talking "Skulls" on this thread ladies and gents! :)

Mr.Turok

Quote from: Kradan on Apr 03, 2021, 07:42:26 PM
Quote from: Mr.Turok on Apr 03, 2021, 07:34:32 PM
Indeed, which is why I just find this revelation all the more atrocious. Everything in this film is just shit and I'm sorry but I still can't understand anyone try to like this film after this and other issues this film had. It just had too much rot all over for it to even be enjoyable even as a "its so bad its good film"

Eh, I can easily say the same thing about AVPR. Meet you in 10 years
The only positive thing both films have is great Predator designs minus the facial structure, Wolf and Fugitive. Other than that, AVPR is too dark for me to even notice what the film had going on, so meh, you are going to be disappointed in 10 years.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 03, 2021, 07:50:51 PM
AVPR is like meat and potatoes. It isn't exactly the most exciting meal, but it satisfies the needs and it's made with love.

AvPR is tofu and seitan claiming to be meat and potato.

QuoteThe Predator is like a piece of sh*t. An actual turd you were fooled into eating, and the person who cooked it hates you, and wants you dead.

yes

Local Trouble

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 04, 2021, 12:17:13 PM

I don't like that title. >:(

BlueMarsalis79

kwisatz

Das Leben ist kein Ponyhof

BigDaddyJohn

Local Trouble

BlueMarsalis79

Mr.Turok

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 04, 2021, 09:03:03 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 04, 2021, 12:17:13 PM

I don't like that title. >:(

Too on the nose of what the film implies perhaps?

Kailem

Kailem

It's just its production codename. And yes, as a title all on its own, it sucks. But since it's just a working title, it's fine. No way it was/is ever planned to just be called "Skulls" any more than the 2014 Godzilla was going to be called "Nautilus."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed