Kyle Strauts Interview About The Predator (Coming soon via his Twitter account)

Started by ace3g, Apr 19, 2020, 06:52:14 PM

Author
Kyle Strauts Interview About The Predator (Coming soon via his Twitter account) (Read 1,000 times)

Janek

Interesting, will definitely check this out.

I dont know if you knew but the Alien vs. Predator Galaxy podcast spoke with Wyatt Weed (Boar predator in P2) and he gave a fantastic insight into making the film and playing a predator.

bendinglight

No matter which actor they have playing Predator, nothing against them, none have been able to provide the athletic/graceful movement that Kevin Peter Hall blessed us with.

As for the pending interview, it'll be interesting to hear what influence, if any, that KPH had on him and his performance.

Shaeffer11

Some interesting stuff in there

bendinglight

Not sure if this is too knit-picky, but disappointed that he referenced the incorrect year Predator was released and didn't even mention Kevin Peter Hall as inspiration (since he defined the creature movement being so majestic and lethal).

I do like his comment on the Predator winning in the film - I think that is way overdue, imo.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed