Best Concert

Started by arnold23, Sep 25, 2007, 06:51:06 AM

Author
Best Concert (Read 4,701 times)

arnold23

arnold23

Mine would be TOOL...

Followed closely by KoRn and Rob Zombie...

How bout yall.

SM

SM

Roger Waters far and away the best.

Next best would be Peter Gabriel, followed by They Might Be Giants.

DEATHGRIND

DEATHGRIND

Bloodletting America tour:

Gorgasm, Pyaemia, Spawn of Possesion, Severed Savior, Decrepit Birth, Osmium, and others.

EEV2650

EEV2650

deftones and cradle of filth 

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

The best concert was Slipknot´s one in Buenos Aires, Argentina  ;D

Darth_Spud

Darth_Spud

Quote from: EEV2650 on Oct 02, 2007, 05:47:10 AM
deftones

I love the Deftones but they suck live - defiantly a studio band.

Mine would be Tool 10,000 day's tour and Metallica

Master Chief

Master Chief

Godsmack opening for Metallica.  I know Dekapitator would've loved to see Lars live  :P

Bob Saget

Bob Saget

Rage Against the Machine was amazing

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Saw Killswitch Engage/Hatebreed in a tiny little tavern that held 300 people, an absolutely incredible show.

Lamb of God/Shadows fall was pretty damn incredible as well, their double basses would smack the shit out of your chest, great energy.

Also saw Metallica with Godsmack in 2003. One incredible show. I've always loved Godsmack, they put on an incredible live show, fantastic energy, loved the crowd.

Metallica was incredible, played their old classics, played Blackened, and especially Creeping Death.

There is nothing like chanting DIE! with 11,000 other people, it's almost reminiscent of a Lord of the Rings movie or some epic battle, it was great.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I think the best concert was the Ozzfest in 2004.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: CELTICPRED on Oct 24, 2007, 02:55:52 AM
Also saw Metallica with Godsmack in 2003. One incredible show. I've always loved Godsmack, they put on an incredible live show, fantastic energy, loved the crowd.

Metallica was incredible, played their old classics, played Blackened, and especially Creeping Death.

There is nothing like chanting DIE! with 11,000 other people, it's almost reminiscent of a Lord of the Rings movie or some epic battle, it was great.

Yes sir!  I went to the same tour in my hometown.  I loved it when Sully Erna did his solo on the drums.  I didn't think Metallica was going to do any of their classics.  When they did, I think one of the bottom sections turned into a giant mosh pit.  Great concert!

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Oct 24, 2007, 07:08:35 PM

Who was your favorite?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Oct 24, 2007, 07:08:35 PM

Who was your favorite?
[/quote]

I don't remember that well (I have a bad memory  :-[),  Dimmu Borgir and Lamb of God  was great. The reasson why i went to the Ozzfest in 2004 because my friend had 3 free tickets to the Ozzfest.

Master Chief

Master Chief

^ ah..At such a young age, you shouldn't have a lapse of memory.  Stay away from the alcohol young Ratchetcomand.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 24, 2007, 07:28:21 PM
Yes sir!  I went to the same tour in my hometown.  I loved it when Sully Erna did his solo on the drums.  I didn't think Metallica was going to do any of their classics.  When they did, I think one of the bottom sections turned into a giant mosh pit.  Great concert!

What city/state?

Saw them in Madison Wisconsin.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Central Valley, CA.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed