The Batman (2021)

Started by MudButt, Jan 31, 2019, 12:41:53 AM

Author
The Batman (2021) (Read 55,619 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: D88M on Feb 19, 2020, 01:17:31 AM
JL is not a Snyder movie, lol,  is terrible

Sure, the reshoots from Joss made things super messy with conflicting, contradictory tones/styles. Which made things even worse, I'm sure. But even if was Snyder's unaltered vision put in the theater on release, I never would have gone to see that movie.

I'll say this about Zack Snyder. I respect that he has a distinct style. But his stuff just is not for me at all.

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

I must say Im beginning to get excited for it. This may be like the black and white serials from the 40s

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Really hoping for a heavy emphasis on the detective element with this Batman. Having a slimmer Batman in Pattinson is already a great start.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I want him to fight the Penguin like he fought that seagull in The Lighthouse.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Now I just want to rewatch The Lighthouse.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

After so much farts galore, this scene stands like a master piece to me  8)

Huggs

Huggs

That word may be the defining moment of his career now.

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

Hope this is something special, Matt Reeves is a solid director and I like that we're finally seeing Riddler and Penguin again, two undervalued Bat-villains. (I also feel we're overdue for a new version of Robin eventually.) So far it feels like they're bringing the gravity and immensity a Batman production should have, like it's a big deal.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: SiL on Feb 14, 2020, 08:45:34 AM
Looks cool but man that music has me excited.

Ooooooh yeaaaaah

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

People are saying it sounds like the Imperial March...

The Old One

The Old One

Instead of leaning into something like Arkham Asylum and Arkham City's aesthetic, I think it's more Arkham Knight and Origins' aesthetic unfortunately.

ace3g

Shasvre

Shasvre

Suit is fully revealed in these set photos of Pattinson's stunt double. Putting it in spoiler tags just in case.

Spoiler
[close]

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Shasvre on Feb 21, 2020, 06:03:32 PM
Suit is fully revealed in these set photos of Pattinson's stunt double. Putting it in spoiler tags just in case.

Spoiler
[close]

Hopefully it's a prototype. I'm thinking of leaving the Battinson camp to enter the Batfleck camp. The only thing I'm sure is that Pattinson is a good actor.  :P

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I bet WB is pressuring Reeves to be more Nolany in his approach.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed