The Predator Deleted Scenes (Article)

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 25, 2019, 10:01:08 AM

Author
The Predator Deleted Scenes (Article) (Read 9,506 times)

skyrimfan14

D88M

D88M

I am sorry but no. If this was something that was butchered into a unwatchable mess like the suit people did with Justice League, is one thing. This is a movie made by the guy who did Iron Man 3, it was never gonna be good because the very basic concept was awful, the leaked script was proof of that, they got it all wrong right from the start.

The Old One

The Old One

There's no Zack Snyder DC-CU film that isn't an unwatchable mess regardless of how much it's butchered.  :laugh:

426Buddy

I would have rather had the movie Shane Black wanted to make without studio interference. Even if it was really bad I would still prefer it to the really bad frankenstein of a film that we have.

cloverfan98

Really fantastic article here and I loved it. I cannot grasp the amount of incompetence behind the film. Why did ANYONE in the studio read the script and think this was a good idea? You know you've failed when AVP:R's storytelling is superior to your film. Also Wolf was an absolute beast and FARRR better than anything in this movie.

The Old One

The Old One

Wolf's a moron, as has been covered multiple times. He doesn't deserve the praise he gets.

cloverfan98

Quote from: The Old One on Jan 26, 2019, 11:25:02 PM
Wolf's a moron, as has been covered multiple times. He doesn't deserve the praise he gets.

You know what? You're right Wolf did some really stupid stuff like skin a cop while being "undercover".  I'd just take a moronic Predator acting like a traditional Predator than some new attempt to "redefine" the Predator.

The Old One

The Old One

The Fugitive > Wolf

cloverfan98

Quote from: The Old One on Jan 27, 2019, 12:35:52 AM
The Fugitive > Wolf

I liked The Fugitive's design quite a bit and he was pretty cool in the movie but the retroactive revelation that he was here to help us just left a sour taste in my mouth. Really dug the mask design though.

Huntsman

Scarface - everyone else

Highland

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 26, 2019, 12:29:37 PM
If they could have agreed on whether The Emissary Predators where killed or not would help.

Also the main/possibly only thing that was deleted that really works is Traeger getting killed by someone else rather than the stupid self head shot

When I watched the movie I think that Traeger head shot was just put in last minute. It looks bad. Like they ended up with a script where that didn't happen , but because they chopped the movie up they had to kill him, so the just cooked that up in the CGI room.

This film should be mentioned if you look up cluster f**k in the dictionary.

Vermillion

OMG I forgot about the Global Warming BS thrown in. 
We are so stupid and the Preds think we are superior to them.  Lol.  They have spaceships and ray guns. Cloaking technology and can warp space. 
Our cell phones don't work in basements!!!!!!  Lol

Xenomrph

Quote from: D88M on Jan 26, 2019, 05:47:52 PM
I am sorry but no. If this was something that was butchered into a unwatchable mess like the suit people did with Justice League, is one thing. This is a movie made by the guy who did Iron Man 3, it was never gonna be good because the very basic concept was awful, the leaked script was proof of that, they got it all wrong right from the start.
Iron Man 3 was great.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Vermillion on Jan 27, 2019, 04:23:34 PM
OMG I forgot about the Global Warming BS thrown in. 
We are so stupid and the Preds think we are superior to them.  Lol.  They have spaceships and ray guns. Cloaking technology and can warp space. 
Our cell phones don't work in basements!!!!!!  Lol

Don't forget:
- High schools (why the hell does it work perfectly in one room, and crap in the one right next door?)
- Parking lots
- Malls
- Hospital waiting rooms
- Restaurants
- This Goddamn tower is literally right across the river from me, but signal is still crap at random points throughout the day.

Vermillion

But hey, we landed on the moon in 1969 and had a live clear COLOUR tv broadcast signal! 
50 years?!?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed