The Predator Full Trailer

Started by Gazz, Jun 26, 2018, 12:52:23 PM

Author
The Predator Full Trailer (Read 63,228 times)

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: skull-splitter on Jun 26, 2018, 06:01:46 PM
Quote from: Magegg on Jun 26, 2018, 05:25:45 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jun 26, 2018, 03:35:10 PMLemme guessss... Another fan of the comics who thinks it'll be cool to adapt it on film ?  :laugh:
Never read any Predator comics or novels.
You're missing out on quite a few entertaining stories and most of them comply really well with P1/P2. The comics that is. Just entertaining, standalone stories about Predator encounters.
I'm not such a big Predator fan. I love the concept but I guess I'm just not too interested into just other "Predator formula stories". This new movie, well, looks like more of the same.

I would like them to raise the Predator franchise to the next level. At least Predators had a somewhat more innovative concept, taking the characters to a Predator hunting ground on another planet.

HashTag_TheSwag

HashTag_TheSwag

Oh joy, looks like they spoiled the last shot of the movie, grade A marketing right there.
https://media.giphy.com/media/QKkLykTKix7LE8nQBk/giphy.gif

TheLoneRanger

TheLoneRanger

Quote from: HashTag_TheSwag on Jun 26, 2018, 07:55:56 PM
Oh joy, looks like they spoiled the last shot of the movie, grade A marketing right there.
What are you talking about?  The Dark Knight did the exact same thing in their very first trailer.  And I'd argue that's the single greatest blockbuster of the last decade plus, and also by far one of the best and most creative marketing promotions for a film, ever.  Without context you don't know that it's a final shot, and it doesn't lessen the impact of the actual scene.

D88M

D88M

It stills looks like a bad movie, at least the Preds look more decent, not seeing this on theaters, a real shame that they make zero effort in making a good movie, instead taking us as fools.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Hum are you alright ? How could this be the last shot if there is a fight following this ?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Grade A post right there lol.

"Did IQ's just drop sharply while i was away ?"

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 26, 2018, 04:44:11 PM
Quote from: Doomofman on Jun 26, 2018, 01:18:35 PMTrailer was mostly good but that joke on the bus just seemed out of place and not delivered very well...

The impression I got was that Keegan Michael-Key was making the joke on purpose so that Thomas Jane could pick a fight with him, thus drawing in the guards and allowing them to take them out and escape the bus. In that context, it kinda makes sense.

More or less, yeah. It looks like they let Key improvise his lines a bit, since the mom joke was different, and better IMO, in the script. Very, very minor spoiler:

Spoiler
"Hey Baxley, how do you circumcise a homeless man? Kick your mom in the chin!" :laugh:
[close]

Lionhart

Lionhart

I'm liking the trailer, I am liking the neca to toy as well. I think this will be a worthy predator 3

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 26, 2018, 08:06:35 PM
Spoiler
"Hey Baxley, how do you circumcise a homeless man? Kick your mom in the chin!" :laugh:
[close]

:laugh:

Lionhart

Lionhart

Quote from: D88M on Jun 26, 2018, 08:04:46 PM
It stills looks like a bad movie, at least the Preds look more decent, not seeing this on theaters, a real shame that they make zero effort in making a good movie, instead taking us as fools.
Who knows, you might end up liking the movie. You never know.

irn

irn

Now that trailer got me a bit hyped.

Actual Hybrid

Actual Hybrid

Haha big daddy!  Delusional like a FOX ;)

Hollywood

Hollywood

4 posts in and nothing but troll statements plus an Ace Ventura clip lol 

Keep doing you, buddy! 👍 (or better yet don't)

Hollywood

Hollywood

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 26, 2018, 08:06:35 PM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 26, 2018, 04:44:11 PM
Quote from: Doomofman on Jun 26, 2018, 01:18:35 PMTrailer was mostly good but that joke on the bus just seemed out of place and not delivered very well...

The impression I got was that Keegan Michael-Key was making the joke on purpose so that Thomas Jane could pick a fight with him, thus drawing in the guards and allowing them to take them out and escape the bus. In that context, it kinda makes sense.

More or less, yeah. It looks like they let Key improvise his lines a bit, since the mom joke was different, and better IMO, in the script. Very, very minor spoiler:

Spoiler
[close]

I saw Shane Black use that joke in a tweet to a fan haha

XenoHunter99

XenoHunter99

I like the trailer. It accentuates the positive. But everything else I've seen and read suggests the trailer is only accurate from a certain point of view. >_>

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed