The Cinemacon Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 26, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

Author
The Cinemacon Thread (Read 77,196 times)

bob smith

bob smith

is the trailer going to show up online today now?

JungleHunter87

JungleHunter87

Quote from: Hollywood on Apr 26, 2018, 07:44:37 PM
Quote from: JungleHunter87 on Apr 26, 2018, 07:19:36 PM
Not crazy on the words used in the synopsis. Having said that, glad to see that the trailer is receiving mostly positive feedback. I'm still gonna wait to see the trailer myself. I'm not one for snap judgments.

Same here. But I'm glad the snap judgments are mostly positive because if they were overwhelmingly negative snap judgments I'd be worried beyond hell.

I totally agree, nothing like bad word of mouth to kill any hope. I'm glad it's been the opposite so far.

skhellter

skhellter

A bizarre confused synopsis for a bizarre very confusing script.  :laugh:

Petr Švancara

Petr Švancara

skull-splitter - Yes, you made a good statement bro, but in my mind, I connect all the Predator films together, only the AVP is something that I see as a separated dimension. If this film will be bad (and it can be bad in many various aspects judging by the "nasty" lore differences) it will ruin the whole franchise for me. . I simply cannot forgive that this movie already exist, or act like it was never filmed. Thats why I always wanted all the best from this Shane's new content. And man, exactly as you said here, I have serious fear about the Predator future. There was never any need for changing that much. . the reason why they coming to Earth or why they collecting skulls. . I have strong feel that someone just think that these simple reasons must be enhanced if not changed at all. And after that. . you can said, where is the whole "sport" aspect behind Predators hunting in global? Oh yeah, they just change it or enhance that. . so, everyone can jugde it by yourself. But for me, its like that they are trying to badly fix something that works well, and dont even try to remind me that Predators in pants idea. . that is something that I will never, dear God, never accept. . just because when Im look at my Predator figures. . it sounds million times worse than it is, when Im say it looks and sounds silly. . its not even a word strong enough for how I trying to describe it. And thats just tip of the iceberk, there are tons of many other "crazy" things like this. But still, I want to see this film no matter what. . even if I dont believe that bunch of few good scenes or moments can convince me to love this movie at all, and thats something that many people will do. There are some people that can strongly like the movie just because they will memorize only a few good moments. Personally, I need more than that. . I can say that even AVP2 has a few very good scenes, but did I "love" the entire movie so much? Well, not so much.

prototypeXIII

prototypeXIII

While I'm excited for the film; there just isn't enough content right now to pass judgement.  Hoping the kid has a minor role in the movie, if they center the film around the boy its going to be a buzz kill.  There is some potential in the rest of the leaked script.  Time will tell

Hollywood

Hollywood

QuoteI have no idea when this trailer will be released but I hope that they release it soon! you need to watch it for yourself! All I know is that now I'm even more excited about seeing this movie! It looks like it's going to be the badass blood-filled R-rated Predator movie that fans have been waiting for.

I hope I can have this same reaction when I see it for myself.

Daz1999

Daz1999

For those that have read the script, is the line "America " in it? (Said by Munn in the trailer)

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: Nazrel on Apr 26, 2018, 04:31:02 PM
genetically engineering themselves sounds so stupid

Yep. Really takes away from the whole hunting aspect. They're already powerful and resilient creatures with access to incredible weapons. Do we really need to have them ugrade themselves? Jesus H Christ.

Ramjet311

Ramjet311

Quote from: Daz1999 on Apr 26, 2018, 09:27:45 PM
For those that have read the script, is the line "America " in it? (Said by Munn in the trailer)

Nope

SpeedyMaxx

SpeedyMaxx

Yo, just checking in to add that Germain Lussier (who disliked the trailer) is a hack with really shit taste who studiously avoids any discussion of the sexual assault scandals at his beloved Alamo Drafthouse. See y'all at release.

Daz1999

Daz1999

I hope the predators have the tribal look from the first two films, avp really fkd that up

black

black

No it was not in the script. Maybe sarcasm but absolutely disgusting.

Daz1999

Daz1999

Quote from: Ramjet311 on Apr 26, 2018, 09:30:27 PM

Nope

Hopefully that equates to changes in dialogue and some of the stupid stuff I've read

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: Daz1999 on Apr 26, 2018, 09:33:20 PM
I hope the predators have the tribal look from the first two films, avp really fkd that up
This. But knowing todays design fads, they probably wont.

Just release the trailer already.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed