Alien Covenant - David's Drawings

Started by felix, Apr 03, 2018, 03:46:23 AM

Author
Alien Covenant - David's Drawings (Read 43,874 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Still Collating... on Sep 03, 2018, 03:21:55 PM
I think that one of the drawings overtly mentions that David has no "extra fun parts", but I would agree he definitely has a sex drive. Maybe Wayland gave him that so he could be as similar to humans as possible? Whatever the case may be, that's damn cruel!
Interesting, I'll have to keep an eye out for that.

I know later models of androids definitely had "fun parts".

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Still Collating... on Sep 03, 2018, 03:21:55 PM
I think that one of the drawings overtly mentions that David has no "extra fun parts", but I would agree he definitely has a sex drive. Maybe Wayland gave him that so he could be as similar to humans as possible? Whatever the case may be, that's damn cruel!

As far as what david can accomplish, like I told a guy I used to work with, "there's more than one weapon in the arsenal you know?". David can get things done for others, if he has to. As for himself? I guess he'll just have to be satisfied with sitting alone and doing the "crazy lip" thing as fast as he can.  ;D 

"Not now dammit! I'm self gratifying!!! "bwebewbwebew!"

Corporal Hicks

So today's the day! My copy hasn't been shipped from Amazon yet but it reckons it should still be arriving today.

Russ840

Russ840

My copy is out for delivery this morning. I'll post some quick thoughts once I have looked over it.

Cant wait.

Corporal Hicks

Oh Amazon. "Your order has been delayed. Estimated new delivery is today."

Really hope this is waiting for me when I get home.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Just discovered this is actually a combination of 2 different books. More value I guess.

Corporal Hicks

Think of it more as a two-pack.

Russ840

Russ840

Just been flicking through. Loving the main book.  Nice sewn binding and the faux leather is great.

Shame one of the pages is missing a corner inside the book.  It was sealed so must have happened at the factory when produced.

The slip case is nice. My only gripe with this set is that the second book is a thin paperback where the pictures on Amazon clearly shows it is a Hardcover. It also is slightly less deep than the main book so it pushes in to the slipcase deeper so it is Not flush with the edge.

I have not read the literature yet so can't comment on it but the art is awesome. Some truly grim but beautiful stuff.

Maniac3x0

I want this so badly, hopefully they're still in stock by the time I can buy it.  :'(

Corporal Hicks

Finally received a delivery notice. Reckons it should be here tomorrow.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Just got a text from Amazon saying it got delivered. :o

Still Collating...

It came today, I'm thrilled! Haven't read it all yet, but what little I saw is amazing. It really makes me appreciate David's character more. Already some questions are forming in my head because of the content.... I think there'll be a lot to discuss in here.

theDecline84

Mine should be here tomorrow or Thursday  ;D

HybridNewborn

HybridNewborn

It's arrived! good god it's gigantic lol. Ohmahlord it's beautiful :D

god damn there is some f**ked up shit in here lol.

Like they said, it's split up into three acts basically:

the nature observations
the grotesques
the Shaw stuff

and oh lordy some of that Shaw stuff

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I'm going through it in order and I'm most of the way through Act I, so it's all interesting and very pretty but nothing crazy yet, haha.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed