Michael Fassbender and Dosmetic Violence

Started by 0321recon, Feb 13, 2018, 04:00:53 PM

Author
Michael Fassbender and Dosmetic Violence (Read 9,095 times)

0321recon

0321recon

Came across this article from Indiewire sourcing The Daily Beast. Wow! That's all I'll say.

Knowing how Scott cut out Spacey for his last film, if third Alien prequel film ever gets done, we might not be seeing Fassy at all. Or they just scrap Covenant and follow Rapace's storyline.

http://www.indiewire.com/2018/02/michael-fassbender-abuse-allegations-sunawin-leasi-andrews-1201927946/

0321recon

0321recon

I agree. It's disgusting.

Seeing how Scott is ramping up to shoot Merlin for Disney with the speculation that this bridge film is for him to shoot his third Alien film, Disney wanting a hefty return, and lack of controversy, they'll tell Scott cut Fassbender loose and regroup on what to do next.

Ultramorph

Wow, that's terrible. The reckoning continues for Hollywood stars' bad behavior.

Biomechanoid

Sports/entertainment folk and politicians are dropping like flies in wholesale quantity over this latest wave.

The Purge.

Still Collating...

If it turns out that these allegations are true (and it seems like they are) then he should face the consequences. It's weird, this whole thing. I don't know how this wave started, but I'm glad it did. We have known that famous people often abuse their power for a long time now. I still can't believe that they're finally getting called out for it, especially the toxic behavior of men. I just hope that no false allegations are thrown out there for the publicity or as a way to ruin someones reputation.

Whatever the case may be, people have to understand that doing bad things will ruin their career and that they can't hide their misdeeds forever. Don't hide it, don't ignore it, just don't do it.

Jango1201

Suddenly everyone is a bad guy, everyone is a victim. Not buying it. I will still hold this man in high regard until solid proof and conviction.

SM

"Suddenly"?

Decades of men abusing their power and you whinge about them being finally called out?

Evanus

I thought this was fake because there wasn't any proof or something. But if it's real... f*ck. I hope it's not.

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: Jango1201 on Feb 15, 2018, 03:00:20 AM
I will still hold this man in high regard until solid proof and conviction.
How about solid proof without conviction?

Jango1201

Quote from: SM on Feb 15, 2018, 03:15:03 AM
"Suddenly"?

Decades of men abusing their power and you whinge about them being finally called out?

Finally? Many people of power have been called out before everyone decided to jump on this band wagon. I still believe in innocent until proven guilty.

Scorpio

Scorpio

This looks like bullshit to me, but if Fassbender is guilty then he is guilty.  Then again, we don't know all the details about this, I wouldn't be so quick to jump on the bandwagon.

Bottom line about all this is that women (not just women, though) have to stop being victims, AND .... men (not just men though) have to quit their bad behaviour.

I still hope he returns as David because it's a great performance.

SiL

QuoteBottom line about all this is that women (not just women, though) have to stop being victims,
Right? It's like, geez, just don't get the shit beat out of you by an abusive partner! How do women not get this?

Scorpio

It's not as simple as that, SiL.  I don't know what kind of politics you follow but maybe you should pull your head out of it for a bit and look at the real world.

Wweyland

This is bad. Makes watching the X-Men and Prometheus movies in a new light.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed