Anyone remember this fanfic/fansite?

Started by XenoFan95, Sep 17, 2017, 02:25:55 AM

Author
Anyone remember this fanfic/fansite? (Read 2,363 times)

XenoFan95

So there was an Alien fansite with some name like "Sliith, Slinith, Shiinth," etc's Hive." That being the name of the Xenomorph who was the main character, an Alien Queen who hatches as a chest burster in some lab where Wayland-Yutani is studying the aliens. She breaks out and ends up reestablishing a hive outside of the lab grounds while using a smaller one that the scientists think they have contained to force her soldiers through until she ends up taking the entire place over, even getting humans to willingly join an alien hive. It was a really unique story with that aspect, it ended up with them taking over dropships because she wanted to explore space and find other hives?

The Alien Predator

You must be talking about Slof's Lair. I remember reading her fanfictions.

Warning, the site does contain some adult materials on it though. Anyway, her stories should be under "Fiction" once you enter past the disclaimer.

http://www.slofslair.co.uk/

XenoFan95

Yeah, I'm well aware of that, lmao. Thank you though, you're a lifesaver- I absolutely loved that fanfic as a teenager

The Alien Predator

You're very welcome, I'm glad I could help. That warning was more for those unfamiliar with that site.  ;D

SM

SM

I remember this.

And wish I didn't.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed