MMA (Mixed Martial Arts)

Started by Gates, Sep 21, 2007, 10:45:49 AM

Author
MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) (Read 104,220 times)

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: Gates on Mar 16, 2013, 08:55:59 PM
How's that saying go..? Counting eggs before they hatch and all that jazz...lulz...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhiUcAWGiPw#

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Man, worst beating Diaz has ever taken, my Lord!!!!

m41guy

m41guy

This was the first UFC I watched in a long time, mostly to see the GSP/Diaz match. I admit I was hoping for a more active fight although it looked like Diaz was humbled(or at least trying to save face), when he raised up GSP's hand at the end of the fight.  Really though, he knew he lost so I guess it was his only option.

The Hendricks/Condit fight was awesome though!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

He wasn't humbled in the least. I read some quotes of his at the post-fight presser and he sounded like a right idiot.

m41guy

m41guy

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 17, 2013, 09:52:21 PM
He wasn't humbled in the least. I read some quotes of his at the post-fight presser and he sounded like a right idiot.

Hence me saying saving face  ;)

Just watched those pressers from ScardyFox and OMFG Diaz.. :laugh: he looked and sounded like a little kid caught doing something he wasn't supposed to be with those hand gestures and looking down and all around.  Geez dude....let it go lol

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I guess I shouldn't be too surprised that he has the nerve to ask for a rematch. But it won't happen.

Gates

Gates

;D

Oh wells, congrats to Georges for another W, clap it up Canada, lulz...I don't feel he did his usual lay-n-pray, he was pretty active on the ground so kudos to him for stepping that up...

Good shit, Chief..! PM me the details so I can take care on my end... :-*

Oh, and f**k you Fox, f**k you very much... :P

ScardyFox

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

So now we have GSP v. Hendricks coming up next and likely, a rematch between Diaz and Condit if Diaz doesn't decide to retire. What do you guys see happening?

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

GSP takes it and Condit takes it. Rinse n' repeat.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Gates on Mar 18, 2013, 04:44:58 PM
Good shit, Chief..! PM me the details so I can take care on my end... :-*
Nice doing business with you.  8)

Gates

Gates

:P

blood.

blood.

Hendricks is going to obliterate GSP.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Hahahahahahahaha...wait, what? Which planet are you living on?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed