Work on the Sequels Stopped?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 18, 2017, 11:49:17 AM

Author
Work on the Sequels Stopped? (Read 151,588 times)

Paranoid Android

When I talked about Lambert making a lot of noise and dying, I was referring to this room:

This seems like the storage room for all of their tanks, so it's the sensible place to look for them after they die.

SM

SM

I don't think it makes much difference either way to the discussion.  The amount of racket she was making would've gotten anyone stroppy, nevermind an 8' monster.

Paranoid Android

The point isn't the amount of noise Lambert makes, but rather that Ripley has a good reason to know where she is. Parker and Lambert go to get coolant; Ripley finds them in a room designated for coolants.

SM

SM

They went to two different rooms to get coolant that were nearby each other, so yeah Ripley probably had a good idea where to look.  However that's not going to ultimately answer the question at hand about intricacies about the comm system.

Gash

Gash

Jones hangs loose on the bridge, at Dallas's station according to Alan Dean Foster.

SM

SM

Generally.

Except when the Alien is shutting him into lockers....

Gash

Gash

Yeah, but there's no comms in lockers.

SM

SM

That we know of...  :o

Gash

Gash

Only Brett's long johns.

SM

SM

No wonder Jones was grumpy.

kwisatz

kwisatz

LOL going back for the cat.

;)

Gash

Gash

Quote from: kwisatz on Jul 26, 2017, 01:27:30 AM
LOL going back for the cat.

;)

She doesn't actually go back for the cat, she just includes him in the evac. There's no countdown to detonation going on at this stage.

kwisatz

kwisatz

Mustve been over 5 years or more, i thought she was already on her way after activating the detonator then goes for Jones (again)?

Richman678

Richman678

Just saw Dunkirk. It's a masterpiece!!!!

How do we get Chris Nolan to make an Alien movie? Someone send him a bottle of scotch!

SM

SM

Quote from: kwisatz on Jul 26, 2017, 01:40:04 AM
Mustve been over 5 years or more, i thought she was already on her way after activating the detonator then goes for Jones (again)?

No, she drops the catbox when she finds the Alien between her and the shuttle.  After failing to stop the countdown, she picks him up where she left him and launches.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed