New Alien Covenant Poster!

Started by SuicideDoors, Mar 23, 2017, 01:01:44 PM

Author
New Alien Covenant Poster! (Read 57,909 times)

Enoch

Enoch

Anyone noticed a trilobite on the poster?
And yes, I m now quite sure its a set piece!

Neirum

Neirum

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Mar 23, 2017, 06:55:03 PM
Female engineer spotted.

Nah, that's just a beefed up Engineer guy.

Ulfer

Ulfer

I'll differ about this one. It's great but I don't think this is (or should be) in the movie as such, since it doesn't fit in-universe stylistically speaking with what we've seen up to now.

GQSioux

GQSioux

Loving the variation of Alien heads mixed in there. The ones off to the right with the huge mouths and sharp teeth remind me of this cover:

Enoch

Enoch

Another similar work.  :)

Quote from: Ulfer on Mar 23, 2017, 08:15:46 PM
I'll differ about this one. It's great but I don't think this is (or should be) in the movie as such, since it doesn't fit in-universe stylistically speaking with what we've seen up to now.

In my opinion it quite fits with the Engineer way of depicting things.
You should recheck Prometheus, my friend. This is going to be in the movie, with all due respect. ;D

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Now we're cooking. Freaking sucks to be late to the game because there's too many reply's to read up on. However the trilobite is clearly present in that image and the alien clearly look to be the ones in charge!

Beardomorph

Beardomorph

Am I the only one who sees a face, a pair of eyes to be more specific, where everybody else assumes there's a queen's crest?

Russ840

Russ840

Really loving this. Looks grand and twisted at the same time.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Beardomorph on Mar 23, 2017, 08:32:59 PM
Am I the only one who sees a face, a pair of eyes to be more specific, where everybody else assumes there's a queen's crest?
Yea, I think without question it's meant to look like a face. The Prometheus mural was full of faces.

Space Jockey anyone? It sure does look like a long nose there.... eh?

Predaker

Predaker

Now THAT is a movie poster!

Quote from: Enoch on Mar 23, 2017, 03:14:51 PM
Quote from: FreeFacehugz on Mar 23, 2017, 03:12:32 PM
Would also disprove the "david created the xenos" theory.
He's just recreating.

That is already disproved!
100% I dont know why people think its David...

Because it is.  :)

Feebster69

Feebster69

I always got the impression Ridley Scott wasn't that keen on the Alien Queen concept that James Cameron added to the saga. I guess he's 'embracing' it now. I hope they retain the Engineer Mythos Scott was creating in Prometheus, and that it isn't being dumped to just go down the 'Alien' route in future movies; that'd feel like a bit of a sell out.

acidreign

acidreign

Damn that is a fantastic poster.

Evanus

Evanus

The top almost looks like the face of the Space Jockey to me.

Enoch

Enoch

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: Evanus on Mar 23, 2017, 08:42:32 PM
The top almost looks like the face of the Space Jockey to me.
http://i.imgur.com/VEPKrCX.jpg

I don't know what it is, but I do know its not a coincidence that it looks like the queens crest, its just far too similar.

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed