Pretty good
48 (20.6%)
Meh....
23 (9.9%)
Hated it.
7 (3%)

Total Members Voted: 233

Author
Green Band Trailer Officially Released! (Read 91,460 times)

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: D88M on Mar 01, 2017, 01:58:36 AMi dont think i will watch the redband, this already shows enough

Yes, I'm out at this point. See you in the aisles!  ;D

Sharpswifty

Sharpswifty

1:55 WAT THE F#$&

salomonj

Quote from: D88M on Mar 01, 2017, 01:58:36 AM
they had to release it lol, the leak was spilling everywhere, good and smart choice, now we can watch it on hd! i dont think i will watch the redband, this already shows enough
When will the redband be out?

D88M

Quote from: salomonj on Mar 01, 2017, 01:59:53 AM
they had to release it lol, the leak was spilling everywhere, good and smart choice, now we can watch it on hd! i dont think i will watch the redband, this already shows enough

i guess tomorrow? that is what they were saying, this trailer was also supposed to be out tomorrow but the leak was too much to handle it seems, i am guessing the redband will be the same but with gore shots, i will pass, i am sure only Walter/David, Daniels and maybe the guy with cowboy hat will survive, but i still dont wanna know

SiL

That was the first trailer...

oberonqa

oberonqa

I'm ok not seeing a red band trailer.  This trailer is excellent in every way.  I am gonna see this in IMAX and the only other movies I have done that with was Matrix Reloaded and The Dark Knight.  May 19th needs to get here NOW!!

Jenga

Jenga

As an aspiring creature designer and ultra serious sculptor/designer I have the following notes on the Alien:

-This is definitely not the big chap from the first film or even the tweaked version from Alien Isolation. This is an all new version that is very similar to the original but much less mechanical and much more muscular/semi-organic than the all but the Alien Resurrection/AVP design.
-Strangely the head looks closest to the "big chap" from Alien 1979 but grafted onto this body.
-I like that you can clearly see that they went with digitgrade (animal-like) hind legs. Alien Isolation really made a believer out of me because it still felt totally in line with the original alien's feel while breaking the man in a suit illusion. 
-I don't like that the teeth are smaller and more human shaped (kind of like the original promo artwork for isolation and all of the models on Colonial Marines) but it will have to do.
-The fingers are combined like warriors from Alien Resurrection onward rather than two sets of fused fingers like in Aliens/Alien 3 or grouped but separate fingers like in Alien.
-I personally thing they are showing too much of the creature putting it on a ship in overcast daylight but it is animated beautifully (very creepy and menacing). Yes it could be more photo-real but the actual movements are looking very strong - especially in that outstanding running in the red tunnel sequence. That looks downright real! Very excited about the Alien.
-The neomorphs are looking too bland/light/fleshy in my opinion. Hopefully they look more like Carlos Huante's baluga head than this in the final feature. (I wouldn't normally think that they'd change but after Fifield in Prometheus, all bets are off.
-As other have pointed out, the eggs are clearly different as well so I think there is a conscious choice going on here to make these very similar but not the EXACT model of alien seen in the previous movies. - That said, the facehuggers look like they are trying to replicate them exactly.
-As Whiterabbit pointed out, this alien MAY not have the inner mouth. That said, I don't think it using the considerable extra power behind it's chin/full head to crack the glass is any confirmation of this. I think the thing I like most about the window cracking scene is how it feels more intelligent and aggressive than just clawing at the window which is what I thought we would get.

salomonj

Quote from: SiL on Mar 01, 2017, 02:04:29 AM
That was the first trailer...
I think there's supposed to be a RB of this trailer.

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, SiL! Pay attention!!  :P

Honestly, I've no idea guys. With Logan, maybe? I'd imagine it gets online at some point.

whiterabbit

I'm taking it that there's no little mouth?  ???

OpenMaw

Looks pretty good to me.

The neo's look like they retain a bit of the ol' Deacon in em. Was not a big fan of that guy, but i'm glad from a continuity standpoint that they retained some of that look and feel.

Jenga

Quote from: whiterabbit on Mar 01, 2017, 02:09:26 AM
- Oh god! That would be crazy! you may be right!

Lozza!

Lozza!

BRING!!!!! IT!! ON!! Am buzzing for this instalment 😵

salomonj

Quote from: whiterabbit on Mar 01, 2017, 02:09:26 AM
I hope there's a little mouth.

Alien³

Looks like the makings of a great Alien movie! Can't wait.

Reminding me of the Red Dwarf Episode 'Rimmerworld'.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed