Possible Script Breakdown *potential spoilers*

Started by goose_3387, Feb 23, 2017, 11:23:02 AM

Author
Possible Script Breakdown *potential spoilers* (Read 156,039 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: black on May 23, 2017, 04:31:45 PM
Will Boyd's character be interesting with some features or simply a faceless hero?

I'd say the characters, the Loonies, have some good character. They were fun to stick with.

Doomofman

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 23, 2017, 06:38:12 PM
Quote from: black on May 23, 2017, 04:31:45 PM
Will Boyd's character be interesting with some features or simply a faceless hero?

I'd say the characters, the Loonies, have some good character. They were fun to stick with.

Are they referred to as 'the loonies' in the script?

Jacku

I'm excited to see Alfie Allen in this.

Also, probably impossible to tell from the script but I hope the big hybrid thing has a greater impact than the likes of JWs mutant dinosaur. The small posion spraying dinosaur from the first film had a greater impact on me in that one scene it was in.

Doomofman

Quote from: Jacku on May 23, 2017, 07:56:07 PM

Also, probably impossible to tell from the script but I hope the big hybrid thing has a greater impact than the likes of JWs mutant dinosaur. The small posion spraying dinosaur from the first film had a greater impact on me in that one scene it was in.

I'm worried about the Hybrid's impact from what I've read. Sounds to me like just created a human looking predator that's bulletproof and super strong. I feel like it's the kind of thing a kindergarten kid would come up with if asked to create a monster

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: Doomofman on May 23, 2017, 07:58:35 PM

I'm worried about the Hybrid's impact from what I've read. Sounds to me like just created a human looking predator that's bulletproof and super strong. I feel like it's the kind of thing a kindergarten kid would come up with if asked to create a monster

https://youtu.be/pmfCiZPXFkk?t=49s

Doomofman

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on May 23, 2017, 08:18:12 PM

So that's a thing...

Cereal Killer

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on May 23, 2017, 08:18:12 PM

you acid glow?

JokersWarPig

I have no problem with a mutated predator, or other predators looking at it as "sacrilege". On paper thought a lot of what I'm seeing you guys talk about comes off as silly and that worries me  :-\

Ramjet311

Anyone keen to elaborate more on the " loonies "? Do they have a big role, back stories etc

SpeedyMaxx

They have a bit of backstory. Here and there in dialogue.

Thanks for taking the heat, Hicks. The lore discussion corresponds to what I know/perceive of the story.

Doomofman

Is there a character in the script that Jake Busey is likely to be playing? He's possibly playing a doctor judging from his latest instagram posts

Denton Smalls

Do you feel sad when Holbrook's team gets picked off, assuming they do, or is it more like they are cannon fodder?

How is Thomas Jane's character? Finally, I don't know if anyone will answer this but is it in line with the previous Predator movies where everyone save one or two people die or do they opt for a change of pace here where most of the team survive? I wouldn't mind seeing that.

Predator_Spirit

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: Doomofman on May 24, 2017, 12:57:09 PM
Is there a character in the script that Jake Busey is likely to be playing? He's possibly playing a doctor judging from his latest instagram posts

Spoiler
I was told he's playing Doctor Sean H Colwell.He's the one who gets killed by the main defector during the lab escape scene.
His arm is ripped off and his head too, by the defector.
I guess it was a kind of reference to Peter Keyes's gory fate.
[close]

Spoiler tag added. Hicks.

black

Poor Jake ... and here they also crapped!

Hollywood

Jake should get a death by smartdisc  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed