It was what I expected
13 (8.8%)
It fell short for me
16 (10.8%)
It was not good
15 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 148

Author
Sneak Peek with LegionFX Tomorrow - The Last Supper (Read 96,719 times)

John Doe

John Doe

Quote from: Enoch on Feb 23, 2017, 11:30:34 AM
Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Feb 23, 2017, 11:27:38 AM
Yep!!

https://twitter.com/Cavalorn/status/834714972680765441

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5WA0oNWIAA7hrb.jpg:large

GREAT! Its obvious, isnt it?
Spoiler
And he ll burn... What an irony....
[close]
Oh, Ridley, what are you doing there? :)

Please use spoiler tags.

Infected

Quote from: neomorpheus on Feb 23, 2017, 12:06:49 PM
Quote from: Infected on Feb 23, 2017, 12:00:31 PM
Quote from: neomorpheus on Feb 23, 2017, 11:54:44 AM
So... here's a theory based on the clip and Jesus reference for Franco and that he's in the centre of the promo photo. James Franco knows one of them will betray the crew. But how would he know this? Is he any relation to any of the Prometheus expedition? Is he signed up at such a young age to find out what happened? Is he feeling unwell because he KNOWS what's waiting for them? Is he there, undercover (literally in that scene!) to find out what happened to the Prometheus crew and to sacrifice himself for humanity? HMMMMMMM!
Not sure where you get this idea that the characters are aware of the last supper reference made by the director,
that would mean they or Franco is breaking the fourth wall, and he aint no Deadpool.
So or i am missing something or you are getting it wrong, the last supper is a reference to a bibicle thing, its portraited like this in the movie/prolog.

Huh? Where did I say anything about the characters knowing about the director's last supper references??? That would be insane in any movie that isn't Deadpool. I'm saying that the clip is dropping hints to the audience. Very big ones.
I really dont understand anything you are saying at the moment.

I pass this on to someone who likes puzzles

neomorpheus

Quote from: Infected on Feb 23, 2017, 12:09:10 PM
So... here's a theory based on the clip and Jesus reference for Franco and that he's in the centre of the promo photo. James Franco knows one of them will betray the crew. But how would he know this? Is he any relation to any of the Prometheus expedition? Is he signed up at such a young age to find out what happened? Is he feeling unwell because he KNOWS what's waiting for them? Is he there, undercover (literally in that scene!) to find out what happened to the Prometheus crew and to sacrifice himself for humanity? HMMMMMMM!
Not sure where you get this idea that the characters are aware of the last supper reference made by the director,
that would mean they or Franco is breaking the fourth wall, and he aint no Deadpool.
So or i am missing something or you are getting it wrong, the last supper is a reference to a bibicle thing, its portraited like this in the movie/prolog.

Huh? Where did I say anything about the characters knowing about the director's last supper references??? That would be insane in any movie that isn't Deadpool. I'm saying that the clip is dropping hints to the audience. Very big ones.

Or maybe someone with basic English comprehension skills?

Enoch

Enoch

Quote from: John Doe on Feb 23, 2017, 12:08:27 PM
Quote from: Enoch on Feb 23, 2017, 11:30:34 AM
Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Feb 23, 2017, 11:27:38 AM
Yep!!

https://twitter.com/Cavalorn/status/834714972680765441

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5WA0oNWIAA7hrb.jpg:large

GREAT! Its obvious, isnt it?
Spoiler
And he ll burn... What an irony....
[close]
Oh, Ridley, what are you doing there? :)

Please use spoiler tags.

He himself said that he is burning... :)

You guys noticed what they just showed us...

Ejogo (using actor names) is speaking about Mcbride's wife, she is telling to Crudup that she is a drunkard etc. You can feel some kind of contempt in Crudup's and Ejogo's characters. And then bam, movie starts after some perion in hibernation... Something is violently bursting through someones spine and Ejogo is traped in the room, and who is the person on the other side of the door not letting Ejogo out - Mcbride's wife! :) Character study is always better to watch than sheer action and naked horror. We need atmosphere, psychological and cosmic dread. We need conflicted and not black/white characters!

Crudup obviously prepared speech, and his reaction when Franco said that Waterston should say something is really something... he is some bad and vain guy.

Daniels: "Jake asked me to say something if its ok."

Crudups character: "Please." Facial expression>> Very gloomy and bitter.

Infected

Quote from: neomorpheus on Feb 23, 2017, 12:11:29 PM

Ok

You talk about Franco in the middle of the picture, and that he knows someone will betray him, and you refer that he could know someone from the Prometheus crew, here is where you lost me, Franco is an actor, the still/picture is made for us the audience, so no its not in the movie.
He is the captain of the Covenant, even if he does know someone of the Prometheus crew he still doesnt know he will be betrayed by someone just because Ridley told them to stand in that order to make a picture for us the audience.
You are really mixing up reality and movie.
No matter how bad my English is :)

T Dog

Ok guys and thats my queue to exit. Yall know too much. I havent read any leaks myself so Ill see yall in May. PEACE!

Glaive

I found Franco saying 'I'm burning-up' to be a tad on the nose if rumours are true...

Corporal Hicks

Infected, neomorpheus - tone it down. There's no need to dig at each other. We're all friends here.

Enoch, it is a spoiler. Yes, it's funny but it's still a spoiler. Use tags please.

Enoch

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 23, 2017, 12:19:53 PM

Enoch, it is a spoiler. Yes, it's funny but it's still a spoiler. Use tags please.

Sir, yes sir. It's very funny.

neomorpheus

neomorpheus

Quote from: Infected on Feb 23, 2017, 12:16:39 PM

Ok

You talk about Franco in the middle of the picture, and that he knows someone will betray him, and you refer that he could know someone from the Prometheus crew, here is where you lost me, Franco is an actor, the still/picture is made for us the audience, so no its not in the movie.
He is the captain of the Covenant, even if he does know someone of the Prometheus crew he still doesnt know he will be betrayed by someone just because Ridley told them to stand in that order to make a picture for us the audience.

Point to the part where I said Franco's character knows what the director is thinking.  I didn't, did I? Because that would be absurd.

I said it was MY theory based on the Jesus references. My Theory that Franco's character might know he's going to be betrayed. My Theory that he might be related to a Prometheus crew member. My theory that he's undercover etc. Not the character's theory... wtf?

Infected, neomorpheus - tone it down. There's no need to dig at each other. We're all friends here.

Apologies, to all.  I don't really know where the guy is getting this and at the same time being rather insulting about it too.

Vermillion

Noah's Ark this is not.

Like Camp Crystal Lake.

And David is the mother of Jason/Alien.

Ch ch ch ah ah ahhhh

Glaive

markweatherill

Oh man! This is cringeworthy! I mean really!
All it needed was one of the gay characters to look admiringly at another male character and say, 'Ooooooh! A mag-NIF-icent specimen!'

But at least the Prometheus 'viral' material was also horrible, but the film turned out just great. Oh wait...

Infected

Quote from: neomorpheus on Feb 23, 2017, 12:24:55 PM
Quote from: Infected on Feb 23, 2017, 12:16:39 PM

Ok

Point to the part where I said Franco's character knows what the director is thinking.  I didn't, did I? Because that would be absurd.

I said it was MY theory based on the Jesus references. My Theory that Franco's character might know he's going to be betrayed. My Theory that he might be related to a Prometheus crew member. My theory that he's undercover etc. Not the character's theory... wtf?

Apologies, to all.  I don't really know where the guy is getting this and at the same time being rather insulting about it too.
Yes its a possibility, the crew most likely are not liking each other for some reason, and what happens to Franco further on will probably be at the hands of one of them, and maybe Walter takes learn from that, because in the end the last supper,
is all but a bunch of backstabbers, kinda like humanity is overall.

I wasnt insulting, i already told you i am probably missing the bigger picture you were drawing.

cliffhanger

Actually, Prometheus' TED talk viral video was absolutely great.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed