NECA's The Predator Figures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 01, 2017, 01:20:37 PM

Author
NECA's The Predator Figures (Read 95,849 times)

pmaz11

pmaz11

Hicks, you aren't able to go through eBay or another online site somehow to order yours?

& Master, did you have to order from China? Could you not order from the United States or anything to avoid the bootleg posssibilty?

426Buddy

426Buddy

Did you get an open shuriken with yours?

Still Collating...

Quote from: Master on Aug 24, 2018, 09:27:05 AM
Mine is currently flying/swimming from China. The wait is killing me, as well as bootleg possibility (I hope it`s too early for bootleg though).

The point that it's shipping right away when the figures are being released really decreases the chance of it being a bootleg. The problem is I've seen people on Neca's twitter who ordered directly from their eBay store and some figures came with defects. I hope your figure is perfect, but if it has any problem, it doesn't necessarily mean it's a bootleg.

Master

Master

Quote from: pmaz11 on Aug 24, 2018, 09:50:05 AM
Hicks, you aren't able to go through eBay or another online site somehow to order yours?

& Master, did you have to order from China? Could you not order from the United States or anything to avoid the bootleg posssibilty?

Shipping from USA to Poland cost as much or more then the figure itself. You don`t have this poroblem with China (free shipping).

Quote from: Still Collating... on Aug 24, 2018, 11:37:03 AM
Mine is currently flying/swimming from China. The wait is killing me, as well as bootleg possibility (I hope it`s too early for bootleg though).

The point that it's shipping right away when the figures are being released really decreases the chance of it being a bootleg. The problem is I've seen people on Neca's twitter who ordered directly from their eBay store and some figures came with defects. I hope your figure is perfect, but if it has any problem, it doesn't necessarily mean it's a bootleg.

I don`t have the luxury to just buy one in local shop, as those are nearly non existant in my country. All my figures, sans two or three, are bought online, with all inconviniences there are.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Quote from: Master on Aug 24, 2018, 11:43:47 AM
Shipping from USA to Poland cost as much or more then the figure itself. You don`t have this poroblem with China (free shipping).

True. That makes a lot of sense so yeah that was probably your best bet right now.

Quote from: 426Buddy on Aug 24, 2018, 11:22:39 AM
Did you get an open shuriken with yours?

I actually had a loose closed and open Shuriken from another figure that I am just using for the Fugitive right now. Bummed he didn't just come with one/more accessories :/ but simple fix and the figure is still really cool! No defects with mine either...However, the joints were all fairly tricky to loosen up without breaking too.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: Master on Aug 24, 2018, 11:43:47 AM
Quote from: pmaz11 on Aug 24, 2018, 09:50:05 AM

Quote from: Still Collating... on Aug 24, 2018, 11:37:03 AM

I don`t have the luxury to just buy one in local shop, as those are nearly non existant in my country. All my figures, sans two or three, are bought online, with all inconviniences there are.
You could consider buying from a shop in germany or any othe EU based shop. No import duties and better shipment tarrifs.

Master

Master

Yeah, costly as f**k. We do have online figure shops in Poland but there is about three months difference between premiere of the figure and avaliability in shop. But the prices are better too.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Costly as in? As much as the figure? Having figures shipped here in the Netherlands is around €7.50, depending on the order. The bigger the batch, the moee lucrative.

And not even Warsaw has a merchandising shop? Haven't been there yet past the airport, but it seems to be a modern city 🤔

Master

Master

Maybe Warsaw has one. I don`t know, I live very far from Warsaw ;)

426Buddy

426Buddy

Poland is not much larger than the state i live in so you can't be too far   ;D

Master

Master

I forgot to add "for European standards"  ;)

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

I live in the Netherlands and have a Polish girlfriend, maybe I can help you out a bit.

Master

Master

Thanks Mate, very nice of you. I'm good for now, but if I ever had a problem to get something I'll let you know.  ;)

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

This is interesting.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/1035276198996332544

I don't see what else can be made beyond the new hounds. The friendly Predators were removed from the film. I don't think NECA would waste resources on them now

Master

Master

Quote from: The Shuriken on Aug 31, 2018, 10:58:19 PM
This interesting.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/1035276198996332544

I don't see what else can be made beyond the new hounds. The friendly Predators were removed from the film. I don't think NECA would waste resources on them now

You don't know NECA

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed