WIP Predator Costume at the ADI Studios?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 12, 2017, 03:31:41 PM

Author
WIP Predator Costume at the ADI Studios? (Read 5,570 times)

frasermaxx

To quote the conversation between Mac and Dillon "I see you...yeah I see it" :o if it's true it looks a lot like the classic predator body type.

OpenMaw

My heart won't change rhythm until I see that ADI isn't screwing up the face again with their over rubbery appearance.

Nyarlathotep

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 12, 2017, 03:31:41 PM

Am I seeing things or does that not look like the torso of a Predator in the background here? Could just be from AvP but there's some unpainted ones next it.
Nah, that is clearly a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.  :laugh:

cheachea

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Jan 12, 2017, 10:29:55 PM
And no tits on them, cool.

LOLZ     ^^^  This  ^^^^

Corporal Hicks

Some dreadlocks in the background.

Predator legs. Looks quite Predator 2ish in paint scheme. And we can glimpse the mask which also looks like City Hunter.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Wow, this is the city hunter isn't it?

Also:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BP-7l0yhVMX/?taken-by=monsterman03gmail

Makes me wonder, is this really for the Shane Black movie?

Doesn't look like a costume also, maybe a life-size display.

Corporal Hicks

I don't think the subject of the picture is but do you mean the armour on the right?

Johnny Handsome

Yes, that's city hunter's backpack, with the samurai-style shoulder armor.

Corporal Hicks

Aye, that looks like it.

I think we've got a Predator on a bench in this video too: https://www.instagram.com/p/BPtYcGDhhhi/

Stealth_Hunter

Wow, good eye guys! No question it is similar to if not the exact same as City Hunter. Could they be using it as a reference for creating something new entirely? Or perhaps that'll be a "background" predator and nod to City Hunter.

echobbase79

I wonder if ADI is dropping little hints like this on purpose?

JokersWarPig

Quote from: echobbase79 on Feb 06, 2017, 06:15:54 PM
I wonder if ADI is dropping little hints like this on purpose?

I feel like that's a 50/50 possibility considering it'd be easy enough to move something before taking a picture or getting the picture from a different angle. At the same time though space could be a factor in a place like that where so many different people are working on different things.

Lotus

Blind guess,the City Hunter wasn't dead the clan bring him back alive for revenge return with new equipment. 

Corporal Hicks

I reckon that if it is like City Hunter, it's more likely to be a reuse of the design ala Predators (Classic) than a reappearance of the original City Hunter.

This could just be someone's pet project though and not directly related to The Predator.

Master

Can't see any Predator in this video. I really like those city hunter -like armor.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed