Possible Trailer Description?

Started by Darkoo, Dec 01, 2016, 07:45:45 PM

Author
Possible Trailer Description? (Read 44,323 times)

Corporal Hicks

I don't think they'd just drop it on us. They'll have to have some sort of trailer teaser of some variety.

Stolen

Stolen

Certainly a mini teaser of 6 seconds.

harlequinade

harlequinade

Well if someone recorded a horrible copy on that event and uploaded it the studio could release HQ one as a response, it happened with Suicide Squad at CCon. But I doubt it will happen here :)

Corporal Hicks

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/fox/prometheus/

I lied. Fox did 3 days worth of teasers for Prometheus.

lv_226

lv_226

Quote from: harlequinade on Dec 08, 2016, 09:46:39 PM
Well if someone recorded a horrible copy on that event and uploaded it the studio could release HQ one as a response, it happened with Suicide Squad at CCon. But I doubt it will happen here :)

*crosses fingers for this*

harlequinade

harlequinade

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 08, 2016, 09:51:20 PM

Oh God I remember that  :laugh: They basically shown almost entire trailer in those teasers for the trailer

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 08, 2016, 09:51:20 PM

3 days? We aren't going to last 3 hours!

Still they outright dropped the back burster bomb in the footage I'm assuming. I mean if that happens in the trailer I would be balls to the wall surprised. What the hell are they holding back on. :P

Corporal Hicks

I jumped the gun a little. Fox isn't making an official announcement about the trailer tonight but let's just say that Christmas is going to be bloody.  ;)

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 08, 2016, 11:13:19 PM
I jumped the gun a little. Fox isn't making an official announcement about the trailer tonight but let's just say that Christmas is going to be bloody.  ;)

How do you mistake info in an email?? You're too much. :laugh:

Ragonk_Force

Ragonk_Force

Maybe this is true. Someone tweeted about a shower scene today

Xenoscream

Xenoscream

Ahhhh so excited to see the trailer!!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Himmelblau on Dec 09, 2016, 01:07:12 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 08, 2016, 11:13:19 PM

How do you mistake info in an email?? You're too much. :laugh:

It wasn't a public announcement that was coming.

Quote from: Ragonk_Force on Dec 09, 2016, 02:33:01 AM
Maybe this is true. Someone tweeted about a shower scene today

Seems likely at this point. None of the people in attendance mentioned any old footage in the trailer though.

MajorB

MajorB

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 09, 2016, 09:01:57 AM

Seems likely at this point. None of the people in attendance mentioned any old footage in the trailer though.

Fox probably had multiple teams working on trailers so they could pick which approach was more effective, emphasizing the Prometheus -> Alien '79 connection or a more standalone approach emphasizing the Alien brand itself.

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if there were several edits. They test trailers as well as films so perhaps the testing on the Covenant trailer led to some revisions.

Corporal Hicks

I've seen this floating around YouTube this morning. Pretty sure it's  either fake or some sort of teaser teaser trailer.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed