Eggmorphing

Started by Nostromo, Sep 07, 2016, 01:49:01 AM

Do you want eggmorphing to remain as part of the Alien mythos?

Yes, it adds mystique to the Alien
17 (36.2%)
No, it's too complicated or might cause continuity issues
6 (12.8%)
Yes, but keep the Alien Queen concept as well
20 (42.6%)
Forget it, It's too gross, I won't be able to eat afterwards
0 (0%)
Transform the idea into Queenmorphing (Queen egg)
2 (4.3%)
Other, explain below
2 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author
Eggmorphing (Read 15,628 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Xenoscream on Nov 11, 2016, 06:26:10 AM
Thanks for the pic Hicks - not sure what it's actually showing, doesn't look like people, I guess just some hive material.

I believe it's just the hive material of the cocoons. I don't think there was a great deal of information on that in the set.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Hm..
Knowing that about A3 makes something I saw when I was little make a bit more sense.
My dad had taken me to a comic shop that also had a lot of movie replicas, at the time I was obsessed with star ship troopers and they had the figures there as well as props. On one of the doors in the back of the shop was a (I want to say) life size plastic version of Ripley from A3 with hive material all over her.

I didn't know what the hell it was at the time, I don't even think I had seen Aliens yet at that point. I'm not to sure why it was Ripley covered in it though, I've only seen A3 twice and I don't recall anything like that happening.

Xenoscream

Xenoscream

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Nov 11, 2016, 01:40:02 PM
Hm..
Knowing that about A3 makes something I saw when I was little make a bit more sense.
My dad had taken me to a comic shop that also had a lot of movie replicas, at the time I was obsessed with star ship troopers and they had the figures there as well as props. On one of the doors in the back of the shop was a (I want to say) life size plastic version of Ripley from A3 with hive material all over her.

I didn't know what the hell it was at the time, I don't even think I had seen Aliens yet at that point. I'm not to sure why it was Ripley covered in it though, I've only seen A3 twice and I don't recall anything like that happening.

Sure it was Ripley? Where was this shop? Somewhere in the Uk I guess?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed