Friday the 13th Franchise

Started by KillCrites, Aug 30, 2016, 01:13:41 PM

Author
Friday the 13th Franchise (Read 4,394 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Freddy vs Jason owns, and I actually dug the remake from a while back because it largely ditches the "supernatural" aspect and just makes Jason into a hyper-competent survivalist pitted against hapless teenagers who invade his territory. It's like if Rambo from 'First Blood' was the bad guy and just murdered the shit out of all of the cops.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Xenomrph on Sep 05, 2022, 02:14:31 AMFreddy vs Jason owns,
Yeah wasn't counting the crossover

Of course FvJ rules, stoner worm freddy is the best thing in either series

Also pinball freddy combo

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Omegamorph on Sep 05, 2022, 02:15:50 AM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Sep 05, 2022, 02:14:31 AMFreddy vs Jason owns,
Yeah wasn't counting the crossover

Of course FvJ rules, stoner worm freddy is the best thing in either series

Also pinball freddy combo
The wink at the end of the movie is f**king perfect. One of my favorite ending shots of any movie ever.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Xenomrph on Sep 05, 2022, 02:16:32 AMThe wink at the end of the movie is f**king perfect. One of my favorite ending shots of any movie ever.
Agreed, high tier iconic for me

Englund really sells the NOES films and this is no exception - you can ALWAYS tell how much fun he has in the role

Kradan

Kradan

Because everything got to be a "Something-Universe" now

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Yeah, and still no movies...

DarthJoker45

DarthJoker45

I am playing a wait-and-see approach. I don't know how you can make a whole shared continuity around just one character. It would be better if they advertised exploring the legends of Crystal Lake itself to flesh out the setting more. However, I will have to reserve judgement.

Cosmic Incubation

Quote from: DarthJoker45 on May 16, 2024, 06:36:32 PMhttps://twitter.com/IGN/status/1791140591989899415

This like laughably bad looking lol

Which is disappointing, but also just seems par for the course. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed