Big Actors (Height/Muscle-wise) Who Could Go Toe-to-toe with a Predator

Started by germanator2, Aug 14, 2016, 09:55:24 PM

Author
Big Actors (Height/Muscle-wise) Who Could Go Toe-to-toe with a Predator (Read 3,454 times)

germanator2

I'm kind drifting in and out with the Game of Throne series, but Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson, who plays "the Mountain" would be a great actor and physically believable who could go toe-to-toe with a Predator. Imagine the fight scene you could get out of it

The Alien Predator

That would be really cool to see.

He'd also make a great Predator too.

overthere

Don't we already have a topic for this?

BishopShouldGo

I hope the Predator franchise can one day graduate from being a "macho" thing into being multi-dimensional. Maybe a classy sci-fi thriller with inspiration from Spielberg, Cameron and a Close Encounters tone? Oh hey there, Shane. Thanks for answering my prayers!

Actors going against a rubber-suited monster can either look really cool(Dutch vs. the predator) or really silly, cheap and unbelievable(Royce vs. the Predator). I think an actor like that guy would rob the predator of its larger than life nature. Where's the magic if a 7ft guy goes up against the 7ft extra terrestrial?

The Alien Predator

Hence why I think he'd make an excellent Predator himself. With some camera magic, they could make him appear even taller than he is.

BishopShouldGo

DUB1

No matter how big and tall the human is, the Predator will mop the floor with them. The only way a human can physically fight a Predator, is through biological or technological enhancement, like prosthetics. Otherwise, humans need traps and weapons to defeat a Predator. People truly need to understand that.

The Alien Predator

^

Exactly.

Even a short Predator would utterly dominate a sumo wrestler.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Alien Predator on Aug 14, 2016, 10:45:28 PM
Hence why I think he'd make an excellent Predator himself. With some camera magic, they could make him appear even taller than he is.

He might be a little too thick to play a Predator. People complained about the bulky nature of the AvP Preds so I don't think he'd go over well in a suit.

Master

It would be cool though if he played one bulky pred and Ian more classic slender one.

Corporal Hicks

It'd certainly go a long way towards making a visual distinction between multiple Predators that doesn't rely on just mask.

Master

Predator_Spirit

Humans are no match for a predator in melee.

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 15, 2016, 07:21:10 AM
Quote from: The Alien Predator on Aug 14, 2016, 10:45:28 PM

He might be a little too thick to play a Predator. People complained about the bulky nature of the AvP Preds so I don't think he'd go over well in a suit.

I can imagine him playing a Predator like Stone-Heart from Concrete Jungle, that huge Bad-Blood you fight as a boss in the game. And we get Ian to play a more slender one who dances around him.

Just hope the smaller Predator doesn't go "Say her name! You raped her. You murdered her. You killed her children!" because then we know how the fight'll end.  :laugh:

Master

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Aug 15, 2016, 10:48:46 AM
Humans are no match for a predator in melee.

Harrigan would disagree.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed