Original Alien Creature Art

Started by cyperon, Jul 31, 2016, 07:50:44 PM

Author
Original Alien Creature Art (Read 2,291 times)

cyperon

cyperon

While these aren't xenos or predators, you can probably see that when it comes to drawing I'm heavily influenced by the art of the Alien saga. Go easy on me, I realize these are of a weird kinda disproportionate cartoonish style - I'm still improving... and there's a lot more where this comes from. If you guys dig it, I'll upload some more -

PVTDukeMorrison

The fifth one down is really cool, nice work

Everlasting Undead

Yeah, number 5 is pretty slick. Although some of the others are clearly aliens-inspired I see other inspiration, too - Resident Evil, The Thing... Keep it up, bring some more to the table.

chainsawsquirrel

3rd one down kinda reminds me of something a drew a while ago. Although I can see it looks a bit like one of the failed experiments in room 7 from alien resurrection also. I like the style tho, I feel quite influenced in my drawings by this stuff too lol. Here's the one I think looks a bit like mine.
http://imgur.com/a/0gXFj

Nelostic

Nelostic

Cool alien army

cyperon

cyperon

Quote from: Everlasting Undead on Aug 05, 2016, 06:01:46 PM
Yeah, number 5 is pretty slick. Although some of the others are clearly aliens-inspired I see other inspiration, too - Resident Evil, The Thing... Keep it up, bring some more to the table.

Thanks! You're right on with those titles as being influences for anything I've ever drawn or written. The three key titles of Alien, RE, and The Thing are concepts I hold dearly and have definitely influenced my own creative approach.

Quote from: chainsawsquirrel on Aug 06, 2016, 01:15:20 AM
3rd one down kinda reminds me of something a drew a while ago. Although I can see it looks a bit like one of the failed experiments in room 7 from alien resurrection also. I like the style tho, I feel quite influenced in my drawings by this stuff too lol. Here's the one I think looks a bit like mine.
http://imgur.com/a/0gXFj

That's really cool looking! And I actually love that scene in Resurrection. It has always resonated with me.

Here's a few more, since you guys found these cool:

SrSpinelli

SrSpinelli

This art is amazing dude, loved your style and those creatures!

cyperon

cyperon

Quote from: SrSpinelli on Nov 07, 2016, 04:55:07 PM

Thanks so much, SrSpinelli!

Here are some more that have come about recently:

Born Of Cold Light

Amazing art.  You have a universe or backstory for these creations?

SrSpinelli

SrSpinelli

Quote from: cyperon on Nov 21, 2016, 02:40:29 AM
Quote from: SrSpinelli on Nov 07, 2016, 04:55:07 PM

Thanks so much, SrSpinelli!

Here are some more that have come about recently:

That's simply amazing, kind of reminds me of Doom

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed