Ian Whyte in The Predator?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 05, 2016, 12:57:02 PM

Author
Ian Whyte in The Predator? (Read 3,983 times)

426Buddy

426Buddy

His performance was good in AvP, but he really did his homework and really nailed it as the predator in AvPR. His suit performance as the wolf was the only good thing in that movie IMO.

And his performance as an Engineer was excellent I thought.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

I wouldn't be too shocked to see Ian be in the film. I mean he is a damn good Predator, second only to Kevin Peter Hall!

Master

Master

I`m happy if true. Guy is good at this, It`s a logical choice really.  Now I hope costume is really good.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I do think he'd be the perfect choice for this. His Wolf is just amazing. I just hope it's something Black picked up on - it sounds as if he's watched the AvPs - and will utilize.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Nice. As others have said, he's the best choice after the late KPH.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 07, 2016, 08:51:29 AM
it sounds as if he's watched the AvPs - and will utilize.

He's counting those?

Cause... it sounded like to me he was only counting only the Predator films, not necessarily the AVPs.

Predator_Spirit

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jun 07, 2016, 06:29:05 PM
it sounds as if he's watched the AvPs - and will utilize.

He's counting those?
Cause... it sounded like to me he was only counting only the Predator films, not necessarily the AVPs.

He won't ignore them but he won't use things from them.

Master

Master

That`s the spirit Shane! I evry much appreciate such attitude. Most of those who said "f**k other sequels then mine" usually  failed miserably.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

So he REALLY is counting them?

I mean so far he hasn't indicated that he has.. I mean he's only indicated that he's using the Predator films only, nothing mentioning he's acknowledging or disregarding the AVP films.

I'm conflicted on this.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I didn't say that. I said...

I do think he'd be the perfect choice for this. His Wolf is just amazing. I just hope it's something Black picked up on - it sounds as if he's watched the AvPs - and will utilize.

Just because he might have seen the films doesn't equal to the jump of logic to the new film acknowledging them.

Admiral

Admiral

:) YEAH....If this is true Thanks soo very much Shane Black...A great true FAN of the Predator movies...I've seen all thousands of times...Absolutely the best news so farrr..I've met IAN personally and got his pic and signature together and told him I  would WISH to see him play  The Predator again..I agree with the fact He is the BEST choice for the Predator going forward...He's got the movements, physical size and personality characteristics to really make this creature come ALIVE! The other puppeteers in last Predators movie pale in comparison to the real Master IAN WHYTE!

Predator_Spirit

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: Admiral on Jun 21, 2016, 12:02:04 AM
:) YEAH....If this is true Thanks soo very much Shane Black...A great true FAN of the Predator movies...I've seen all thousands of times...Absolutely the best news so farrr..I've met IAN personally and got his pic and signature together and told him I  would WISH to see him play  The Predator again..I agree with the fact He is the BEST choice for the Predator going forward...He's got the movements, physical size and personality characteristics to really make this creature come ALIVE! The other puppeteers in last Predators movie pale in comparison to the real Master IAN WHYTE!

He managed to run with the Scar costume, and he deserves everybody's respect for this.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jun 07, 2016, 08:26:17 PM
So he REALLY is counting them?

It won't make any difference. It's not like they're going to stop and start talking about Gunnison. It's not like they'll be a jumping off point for the script's plot.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed