Predator vs Judge Dredd vs Aliens (new comic)

Started by Ultramorph, Apr 08, 2016, 07:51:18 PM

Author
Predator vs Judge Dredd vs Aliens (new comic) (Read 42,308 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Shame they arent realising it on Alien Day lol But please let it still be released lol

SM

Place your bets - I'm going with October.

happypred

Still May 3rd...pray hard

The Alien Predator

Quote from: SM on Apr 07, 2017, 10:31:36 AM
Place your bets - I'm going with October.

22nd October 2030? Seems about right.

happypred

Counting the days...still prepared for a re-scheduling on May 2nd

QuotePREDATOR VS. JUDGE DREDD VS. ALIENS #4

"An epic face-off."—Comic Book Resources

Road trip! The mad, gene-splicing scientist Dr. Reinstöt is having the best summer ever as he hits the road toward Mega-City One. He's got a sweet ride: a stolen Predator ship! He's got his new BFF, the murderous Archbishop Emoji, riding shotgun. And he's got snacks . . . or maybe he is a snack . . . for his homegrown crew of xenomorphs. Spoilsport Judge Dredd and his killjoy Predator friends are hot on their tail, trying to ruin everyone's fun, but Dr. Reinstöt has a secret weapon that will keep the party going. Until the end of time! Which might be tomorrow, if Reinstöt has his way. Either way, it's going to be a killer time.

* Copublished with IDW and 2000 AD!

* Pencil variant cover by Glenn Fabry.

CREATORS

Writer:
John Layman
Artist:
Chris Mooneyham
Colorist:
Michael Atiyeh
Genre: Science-Fiction
Publication Date:
May 03, 2017
Format:
FC, 32 pages; Miniseries
Price:
$3.99
UPC:
7 61568 00022 1 00411

https://www.darkhorse.com/Comics/27-556/Predator-vs-Judge-Dredd-vs-Aliens-4

Ultramorph

Every time I see a new post in this thread, my heart sinks.

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Ultramorph on Apr 11, 2017, 02:58:39 AM
Every time I see a new post in this thread, my heart sinks.

I know right? I always prepare for a "delayed again" or "cancelled" kind of news.

And everytime that doesn't happen, I breathe a sigh of relief.

It's like the dark gods toss a biomechanical coin each time this thread pops up in unread posts since last visit, and we all hold our breaths as we click to read the latest message.

RakaiThwei

This comic is probably the last thing I have which features the old continuity Predators that I know and love in it... If this is cancelled, my heart will be broken.

The Alien Predator

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Apr 11, 2017, 07:45:31 PM
This comic is probably the last thing I have which features the old continuity Predators that I know and love in it... If this is cancelled, my heart will be broken.

There might be a chance for you to still enjoy Predator especially with this upcoming Predator comic that features returning characters from the old EU like the Native American guy who faced them, I think he was a Navajo.

Plus the new Predator Anthology has Steve Perry returning so we might get some of his old Yautja stuff in his story. John Shirley's also writing his own in the Anthology but I don't know if he'll do the Hish in it, maybe integrate them as some sub species.

RakaiThwei

Quote from: The Alien Predator on Apr 11, 2017, 08:17:01 PM
There might be a chance for you to still enjoy Predator especially with this upcoming Predator comic that features returning characters from the old EU like the Native American guy who faced them, I think he was a Navajo.

No thanks.

Plus the new Predator Anthology has Steve Perry returning so we might get some of his old Yautja stuff in his story. John Shirley's also writing his own in the Anthology but I don't know if he'll do the Hish in it, maybe integrate them as some sub species.

I'm good, thanks.

The Alien Predator

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Apr 12, 2017, 07:41:08 AM

No thanks.

I'm good, thanks.

Clinging onto old things and getting heart breaks when the franchise tries new things that you don't agree with isn't gonna do you any good man.

So what is it about the new comic that was announced that you don't like this time? Because from the previews that I saw, it shows the usual thing you'd see in the old comics, Predators hunting. And best of all, it's some familiar characters as well from the old EU.

Rakai, sometimes I do questions why you're still here man. You're always welcome, but you're starting to get so negative about this franchise and refusing to at least give some new things a chance that it's illogical to linger around and be reminded of how much things have changed. Even Steve freaking Perry can't save it for you anymore then you know you're jaded as you've always liked his Yautja stories.

I think you'll be much more happier on DeviantArt or on places about franchises you still love such as TMNT (including the TMNT thread here as well.)

RakaiThwei

Quote from: The Alien Predator on Apr 12, 2017, 11:47:35 AM
Rakai, sometimes I do questions why you're still here man.

Easy. I'm here for this comic, and to see what's going on with the new Predator movie, and see if that alleged leak is at all true.

Really, I haven't even been in here that often recently.

426Buddy

And...... the comic has been delayed another month, May 31st now. They should just tell us its canceled, there's no way this one is getting released. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

http://www.tfaw.com/Comics/Profile/Predator-Vs.-Judge-Dredd-Vs.-Aliens-4___518993

HuDaFuK

I really don't see how this can keep getting delayed like this... It must be finished by now? Some rights issue?

426Buddy

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 12, 2017, 04:23:12 PM
I really don't see how this can keep getting delayed like this... It must be finished by now? Some rights issue?

I think you are correct in that its a rights issue, IDW was also supposed to co-produce the now canceled aliens vs star trek series. I'm guessing there is some serious issues going on behind the scenes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed