Female Predators

Started by Predator_Spirit, Mar 20, 2016, 03:35:02 PM

Author
Female Predators (Read 9,450 times)

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

Quote from: The Shuriken on Apr 05, 2016, 03:35:39 AM
Eh, I don't mind the idea of female Predators, they can add all the boobs and hips and hourglass figures they want, won't bother me.

I doubt one will be in the film however.

Same here. I wouldn't be too bothered.

markweatherill

markweatherill

Remember the alien queen in Aliens had protuberances on her feet like high heels...

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: markweatherill on Apr 05, 2016, 02:20:14 PM
Remember the alien queen in Aliens had protuberances on her feet like high heels...

Happened with the Na'vi, sexual qualities and all. So yeah, I don't think Predator will be exempt from this possibility.

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

Quote from: The Shuriken on Apr 05, 2016, 05:14:54 PM
Quote from: markweatherill on Apr 05, 2016, 02:20:14 PM

Happened with the Na'vi, sexual qualities and all. So yeah, I don't think Predator will be exempt from this possibility.

And funny thing is, Na'vi aren't even placental mammals nor do they even have actual DNA like we do, they have something else according to the Avatar wiki.

And yet, they are tall blue aesthetically pleasing humanoids and the females got breasts.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

James Cameron didn't tip toe about it though. He put it in because it's familiar, and hawt. He knew it didn't make sense and didnt care.

Lucifero

Lucifero

Predator_Spirit

Predator_Spirit

AWFUL :(

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Yea it has the chest of a man. That's definitely not going to do. :laugh:

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

Also, the miniature tabletop game, I saw female Predator figures and they had breasts as well.

walker31

walker31

For me, if they do a female predator,  I hope to God that it looks almost identical to the males.  The breasts on creatures just look completely out of place.  It makes Predators look too Klingon to me.  In our culture breasts equate sexuality and that is the last thing a creature needs to appear menacing.  Again, this is mainly because of the Predator's more humanoid physic compared the Alien Queen.  Most of the time, the more human a creature looks, the less intimidating it appears, such as the alien hybrid in Alien: Resurrection.  I would prefer a female predator with a slight difference, such as different eye shapes or an extra claw coming out of the elbow joint.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: Lucifero on Apr 06, 2016, 08:29:22 AM

Works for me. I'm honestly more concerned with what their face would look like. Forget boobs, just give them a great facial design.

Ash 937

Ash 937

How do you know that the Preds we've seen in the movies so for AREN'T female???

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Ash 937 on Apr 08, 2016, 01:59:01 AM
How do you know that the Preds we've seen in the movies so for AREN'T female???

That's something I would like a lot and would get behind.

DUB1

DUB1

Quote from: walker31 on Apr 06, 2016, 03:13:59 PM
In our culture breasts equate sexuality and that is the last thing a creature needs to appear menacing.

Lol what a ridiculous statement. Maybe if you weren't one of those many sexually infantile individuals who get so easily distracted by boobs, you'd realise that sexiness doesn't make someone less threatening. Bloody hell, people are so hung up about sexuality it's hilarious.

Another way to put it: Mileena says hi.

Anyway, if indeed every Predators we've seen were males, then I don't care if female Preds are given breasts or not.

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

Quote from: DUB1 on Apr 09, 2016, 02:50:10 PM
Quote from: walker31 on Apr 06, 2016, 03:13:59 PM
In our culture breasts equate sexuality and that is the last thing a creature needs to appear menacing.

Lol what a ridiculous statement. Maybe if you weren't one of those many sexually infantile individuals who get so easily distracted by boobs, you'd realise that sexiness doesn't make someone less threatening. Bloody hell, people are so hung up about sexuality it's hilarious.

Another way to put it: Mileena says hi.

Anyway, if indeed every Predators we've seen were males, then I don't care if female Preds are given breasts or not.

And I say hi back to Mileena, she's sexy...

Uhm...

Bye...

*Activates wrist nuke*  :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed