Arnold in Talks!

Started by RakaiThwei, Mar 07, 2016, 01:34:13 AM

Author
Arnold in Talks! (Read 36,532 times)

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 08, 2016, 04:24:03 PM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 08, 2016, 07:57:22 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 08, 2016, 02:33:23 AMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mOAQ7t9JjY

Please for the love of God tell me that's an actual thing...!

Oh you better believe it is. The character roster is huge.

Wicked!  I love how Ripley is a "Bro" too...

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

That game will make you a goddamn sexual Tyrannosaurus!

...Just like me.

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: OpenMaw on Apr 13, 2016, 12:05:32 PM
That game will make you a goddamn sexual Tyrannosaurus!

...Just like me.

Strap this on your sore ass!   ;)

Ash 937

Ash 937

Danny Trejo should get another shot.  I say bring him back and forget about Arnold.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Ash 937 on Apr 18, 2016, 01:55:13 AM
Danny Trejo should get another shot.  I say bring him back and forget about Arnold.
We already had a predator movie with drug cartels... you telling us you want another one? Yea the poor bastard is typecasted hard.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

He could show up as Machete and knife-duel the Predator.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Arnold was just live broadcasting on facebook while he was training and was asked about being in The Predator. He said it depends on how good the script will be and that he hasn't met with Shane Black yet.

Edit: The Video is now on his Facebook, he actually doesn't mention that he hasn't met with Black yet, he just said that the script has to be good and that he thinks that Shane Black will be directing the next one, and that it will end up being good.

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Farnold%2Fvideos%2F10153993974941760%2F&show_text=0&width=560

Around 5 or 6 minutes into the video.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Thanks for sharing, Johnny.

blood.

blood.

The only way I would be interested in Dutch coming back at this stage is if he was a very high ranking officer and takes it upon himself to be an overseer of a team setting out to confront the Predator. No crazy post trauma dude or any of that.

I'd prefer he didn't actually get his hands dirty, and MAYBE if he has to die, he goes down like that badass russian guy in the news the other day who calls in an airstrike on himself... Dutch is in his command centre when the predator corners him, he nonchalantly gets in the predator's grill and reveals he already called in the strike and blows them both up... but then the predator rises from the debris to hunt whoever is left.

Vermillion

Vermillion

Come with me if you want to lift!

Original Predator

Original Predator

"I would love to do another Predator...if the script is good.  Shane Black is doing the script, I believe it will be good..."

Math is adding up.

Dutch!!!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

How do you come to that conclusion?

All he said was, "I'd be game."

Not, "I'm going to be in it." Not even, "I've spoken to someone involved." All he said was he'd be interested. And considering how many other 80s film stars have been trying desperately to recapture their glory days over the last few years, who can blame him.

overthere

overthere

I'm certain Arnold is going to be in this. Mark my words.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Maybe he will, but it certainly doesn't sound like it's been arranged thus far.

overthere

overthere

The wheels are in motion. Once they actually meet and discuss it, I'm sure he'll accept the role.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed