Would you be into the idea of a Predator with full body armor for the next movie

Started by The Shuriken, Feb 13, 2016, 08:00:51 PM

Author
Would you be into the idea of a Predator with full body armor for the next movie (Read 9,310 times)

Kaltes

I definitely wouldn't mind seeing a full body armored Predator, nothing too over the top, maybe something along the lines of this.

predfan65

What about armor that could expand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Corporal Hicks

Thomas H.

I wouldn't mind, but it needs to be handled properly. Some of the suggestions here sofar look very good.

Master

Quote from: Kaltes on Jun 03, 2016, 08:30:35 PM
I definitely wouldn't mind seeing a full body armored Predator, nothing too over the top, maybe something along the lines of this.

That`s the first Predator full-bod armour that actually protects abdomen! Good job, though the mask is weak.

The Shuriken

Quote from: Kaltes on Jun 03, 2016, 08:30:35 PM

f**k, that's awesome. Yes, I definitely want to see something like this.

Predator_Spirit

They better don't do anything like this :-\

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Jun 06, 2016, 12:41:13 PM
Agreed, i don't like it as well. They can update the design and have fun with it, just don't turn him into RoboCop.

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jun 06, 2016, 12:51:22 PM
Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Jun 06, 2016, 12:41:13 PM
Agreed, i don't like it as well. They can update the design and have fun with it, just don't turn him into RoboCop.

The original design is what made the predator a worldwide icon, they should respect that and make only subtle changes, like Stan did
in P2.

Master

Changes between p1 and p2 aren't subtle. They are quite major. I much prefere trying new designs then making cheap knock offs like Classic from Ps.

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: Master on Jun 06, 2016, 05:38:21 PM
Changes between p1 and p2 aren't subtle. They are quite major. I much prefere trying new designs then making cheap knock offs like Classic from Ps.

I would use the word major If I was talking about AVP, but not for P2.

The Shuriken

Really, it makes no sense for the Predators to not fully cover themselves. Unless they want to put themselves at a disadvantage for the thrill of the hunt. I think fully body armor is an innovation in the right direction. We've had 30 years of the pseudo advanced jungle armor, time to change it up.

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: The Shuriken on Jun 06, 2016, 11:53:25 PM
Really, it makes no sense for the Predators to not fully cover themselves. Unless they want to put themselves at a disadvantage for the thrill of the hunt. I think fully body armor is an innovation in the right direction. We've had 30 years of the pseudo advanced jungle armor, time to change it up.

Why are you so sure that they use their most advanced and efficient tech yet ? They're here for sport after all.

Keith

More body armor = more CGI (unless we want the fat AVP Predators to return). So no thanks.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed