Any news on Noomi Rapace?

Started by x-M-x, Dec 18, 2015, 06:56:41 PM

Author
Any news on Noomi Rapace? (Read 52,050 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3422086/BAZ-BAMIGBOYE-Helen-McRory-dives-deep-end-love-cheat.html#ixzz3yg6dhPBj7

Thanks to Wrrrrmmm we have the source burried away in another article.

QuoteI asked if Noomi Rapace, who was in his film Prometheus (from which Covenant follows), would be working with him in Australia and he said no. 'We're still casting the main roles,' he said.

He's already got most of the film drawn in his own very detailed storyboards that enable him to visualise every shot before shooting actually begins.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

OOKKKKKK.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm not too surprised. I'd been expecting this since the story announcement. I'd been expecting that either Shaw would be hand waved away and the story would move on to David or her lack of appearance would be part of a bigger mystery.

Suppose we're just a bit taken back considering Ridley's earlier comments that she would be in it. Then again, we should be used to that kind of thing by now.  :laugh:

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Whhaaaat?

Has this been authenticated now?  If not, well it will kind of force Ridley's hand now to give an answer.

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Not cool. Gives me the impression they're writing scripts to cater to opinions they're reading on message boards.

Shaw was a big part of Prometheus. I wonder how they're planning to handle this...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Clutching at straws but the quote says "would be working with him in Australia." I suppose that might leave wiggle room for shooting at some other location. I doubt it though.

predxeno

predxeno

I don't think Scott knows what he's doing anymore; first it was the Alien won't be in the sequel then it will, then it went from Paradise Lost to Alien: Covenant, and now it's there will be Shaw to there will not be Shaw.

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Jan 30, 2016, 12:07:12 AM
Not cool. Gives me the impression they're writing scripts to cater to opinions they're reading on message boards.

Shaw was a big part of Prometheus. I wonder how they're planning to handle this...
I'm assuming David may have just murdered her after she put him back together.....pretty ungrateful I know  :laugh:

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Shaw is the Newt of Prometheus...   :laugh:

John Vowles

John Vowles

i think your idea Ridley Scott is crap not having the main character what survived all the shit in the last film she goes searching foe the engineer planet and she is not in the next film without her and David the film will suck i did love Prometheus but now it looks crapy set in the future without Elizabeth Shaw fu$@ u Ridley Scott!!!!!!!

T Dog

T Dog

Does this news mean now that we have to take Ridley's Hard R comment with a massive mound of salt?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Shaw has to have some role outside of Prometheus. Just maybe not in the next movie. Ridley can be such an enigma.

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 30, 2016, 12:29:00 AM
Shaw has to have some role outside of Prometheus. Just maybe not in the next movie. Ridley can be such an enigma.
Ridley is the complete opposite to that. He spills the beans on everything!

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: tmjhur on Jan 30, 2016, 12:18:04 AM
Does this news mean now that we have to take Ridley's Hard R comment with a massive mound of salt?

Always take his words with a grain of salt.

Guy said Prometheus would scare the sh*t out of us.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: predxeno on Jan 30, 2016, 12:08:56 AM
I don't think Scott knows what he's doing anymore; first it was the Alien won't be in the sequel then it will, then it went from Paradise Lost to Alien: Covenant, and now it's there will be Shaw to there will not be Shaw.
Now days Ridley just chats shit half the time.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed