Started by atlantis, Nov 26, 2015, 07:47:02 PM

Author
Atlantis's Alien Art (Read 3,870 times)

atlantis

atlantis

Alien: Lost Paradise/Covenant :

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

As usual, absolutely wonderful work, Atlantis. I love your style.

atlantis

atlantis

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 26, 2015, 07:48:15 PM
As usual, absolutely wonderful work, Atlantis. I love your style.

Thank You very much, Sir...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Did you ever finish your work on Alien World?

atlantis

atlantis

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 27, 2015, 03:28:25 PM
Did you ever finish your work on Alien World?

Around September 2013 i created the last of the alien world series...
In that month also my mother started to turn very sick so i forgot to post and didn't work at the alien world project...
December 2013 my mother passed away.. 3 months later my older brother, and in that same month 3 close friends died...So lot of grief...( I still do have ) ...in July 2014 I started also my emigration to USA...Took 10 month's with all the paper work..etc etc... now i am finally there...and slowly the interest in my art returns...
I will update the alien world ..with the last created pieces ....

atlantis

atlantis

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: atlantis on Nov 27, 2015, 04:07:28 PM
In that month also my mother started to turn very sick so i forgot to post and didn't work at the alien world project...
December 2013 my mother passed away.. 3 months later my older brother, and in that same month 3 close friends died...So lot of grief...( I still do have ) ...in July 2014 I started also my emigration to USA...Took 10 month's with all the paper work..etc etc... now i am finally there...and slowly the interest in my art returns...

I'm sorry to hear that, atlantis. I hope you're feeling better about it now. I didn't intend to come off as badgering you about it, was just curious.

And as usual, your work looks fantastic. It continues to evoke Giger.

atlantis

atlantis

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 30, 2015, 10:21:58 AM
Quote from: atlantis on Nov 27, 2015, 04:07:28 PM

I'm sorry to hear that, atlantis. I hope you're feeling better about it now. I didn't intend to come off as badgering you about it, was just curious.

And as usual, your work looks fantastic. It continues to evoke Giger.

Thank you... I think that they should go back to that Giger look of the alien and the environment in all the other movies it was to tech looking, and in prometheus to plastic like...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I thought it was too rocky personally. But I definitely agree they need to go back to the real Giger aesthetic.

atlantis

atlantis

masterzh

masterzh

My condolences on things you went through. Checked all your work and love it! Amazing! How long does it took you to model one scene? Anyway i am working on AVP machinima and was wondering if you are interested to coop... providing your ideas, textures, art or even rendered scenes.

atlantis

atlantis

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Looking very sexual. Do you have stories for a lot of of your pieces or are they ideas that you like to visualize?

atlantis

atlantis

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 07, 2015, 09:57:59 AM
Looking very sexual. Do you have stories for a lot of of your pieces or are they ideas that you like to visualize?

Just idea's...
But i am thinking about writing a illustrated story...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Love it. Based on Giger's egg silos?

Quote from: atlantis on Dec 08, 2015, 02:55:18 AM
But i am thinking about writing a illustrated story...

I'd love to see it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed