Back to Mobile theme

Started by Foxtrot94, Oct 11, 2015, 12:29:58 PM

Author
Back to Mobile theme (Read 742 times)

Foxtrot94

Foxtrot94

I've joined just today and wanted to try out the Desktop theme on my phone. I find it cool but some icons and so on are too small so I'd like to go back to Mobile. Problem is, I can't find the button for it. Could you tell me where it is?

Darkness

Darkness

It's not available yet so for now you'd have to go the browser settings and delete the cookie for the site.

Foxtrot94

Foxtrot94

Ah thanks a lot.

Darkness

Darkness

Just added a button at the bottom of the theme now called Mobile Theme. Touch that and it'll revert back.

Foxtrot94

Foxtrot94

Nice, thx.

One more thing: do I get notifications if I get quoted or if a thread I've posted in gets more responses? Like this one? If yes, where are they displayed?

Darkness

Darkness

You can already get email notifications for new replies if you have a thread on your watchlist by clicking Notify.

You only get Push notifications if you use the Tapatalk app. I must admit that is quite a useful feature.

Something similar will be coming into the next major version of this forum software, actually.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed