New Eurogamer interview with Pitchford - still as deluded as ever

Started by Salt The Fries, Jul 24, 2015, 04:13:12 PM

Author
New Eurogamer interview with Pitchford - still as deluded as ever (Read 15,832 times)

Xenomorphine

Pitchford until 'Alien Isolation' arrived:

Chris!(($$))!

Thought people might like this,

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Aug 01, 2015, 05:18:18 PM
Thought people might like this,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG1q3X3HxeA
Thanks for the video,very interesting never get hyped guys just like this and the AVP movie( cough Alien 5 cough)

vonVince

Yeah, Randy's sure still at it.  >:(

TITANOSAUR

"They're Bugs. What are you expecting? Smart flanking manoeuvres?"

Randy, you do realize animals have been using Flanking and guerrilla tactics since before the age of dinosaurs right? Even the most simplest of insects you Dunce! in the films (not counting A:R and AvP-R) the aliens have been showed to be at most, more intelligent then the people they stalked! YOU CLEARLY HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIES YOU CALL YOURSELF A FAN OF! YOU BRAINLESS COW! OF COURSE Xenomorphs (yes and Bugs) can Flank they're prey! it's been well known and shown in the movies, Comics, and when you played as the alien in AvP, AvP2, and AvP2010, you often had to flank your enemies and use the ventalation shafts because often times when you tried to attack them head on IT RESAULTED IN BEING SHOT TO HELL! (or blown up by a plasma caster in the case of fighting a predator) If you know that you wouldn't have programmed the game like that! but you didn't cuz you didn't care, Randy. You don't give two hard bloody, you need to take more fiber shits about Aliens, DO you Randy? YOU Didn't care, you told the programmers "Oh just read a couple of comics and watch the movie for a few seconds, but remember we are on a budget, Oh what's that? the aliens are running at the player? Oh who cares I just want your money while you suck my big shitty D*CK!"

Randy if you had HALF the mind and f**king senserity to create a good aliens game you wouldn't be having people wanting to rip your ass a new asshole! the Alien (and Predator) franchises aren't the f**king COD and assassins creed that's on a yearly convier belt every damn year! YOU Never had, nor given the right to screw this up like you did! The fans on this forum is more passionant about Aliens then you EVER were you piece of shit!

I apologize if I got too fired up but this guy really pissed me off. he goes to this interview to play the victim card and accuses us the fans that we made the game bad, as if we made the shit up. this guy isn't crazy, he's an asshole, and somebody needs to call him out on it.he obviously had no interest in the franchise he was making this game for and from the looks of it doesn't give a shit that this game was bad, he comes off as a guy who feels he made gold after taking a dump.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: TITANOSAUR on Apr 19, 2016, 05:51:31 AM

Randy, you do realize animals have been using Flanking and guerrilla tactics since before the age of dinosaurs right? Even the most simplest of insects you Dunce! in the films (not counting A:R and AvP-R) the aliens have been showed to be at most, more intelligent then the people they stalked! YOU CLEARLY HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIES YOU CALL YOURSELF A FAN OF! YOU BRAINLESS COW! OF COURSE Xenomorphs (yes and Bugs) can Flank they're prey! it's been well known and shown in the movies, Comics, and when you played as the alien in AvP, AvP2, and AvP2010, you often had to flank your enemies and use the ventalation shafts because often times when you tried to attack them head on IT RESAULTED IN BEING SHOT TO HELL! (or blown up by a plasma caster in the case of fighting a predator) If you know that you wouldn't have programmed the game like that! but you didn't cuz you didn't care, Randy. You don't give two hard bloody, you need to take more fiber shits about Aliens, DO you Randy? YOU Didn't care, you told the programmers "Oh just read a couple of comics and watch the movie for a few seconds, but remember we are on a budget, Oh what's that? the aliens are running at the player? Oh who cares I just want your money while you suck my big shitty D*CK!"

Randy if you had HALF the mind and f**king senserity to create a good aliens game you wouldn't be having people wanting to rip your ass a new asshole! the Alien (and Predator) franchises aren't the f**king COD and assassins creed that's on a yearly convier belt every damn year! YOU Never had, nor given the right to screw this up like you did! The fans on this forum is more passionant about Aliens then you EVER were you piece of shit!

I apologize if I got too fired up but this guy really pissed me off. he goes to this interview to play the victim card and accuses us the fans that we made the game bad, as if we made the shit up. this guy isn't crazy, he's an asshole, and somebody needs to call him out on it.he obviously had no interest in the franchise he was making this game for and from the looks of it doesn't give a shit that this game was bad, he comes off as a guy who feels he made gold after taking a dump.
Konami should hire this guy.

TITANOSAUR

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Apr 19, 2016, 03:09:28 PM
Quote from: TITANOSAUR on Apr 19, 2016, 05:51:31 AM

Konami should hire this guy.

I just really hate those coorprate dick heads who ruin things for the rest of us because they think it has to be their way. flopping their dicks at us then say we the fans are wrong because we didn't like the shit that crapped out and threw in our face! if Randy REALLY cared for the title and the game, heres what he should have done. just cancle the old game completely. delete the old stuff and bring in a new team to develoup a new story, at most they could have kept the title and basic game elements. like I dunno keyboard keybindings or something (Actually no those were shit too). then have some programmers get to work on coding a brand new game. would it have costed more? Yes. but would it have been better. yes, no. maybe. I dunno but it may have stood a better chance then the train wreck that was released did. hell the only thing I did like about the game was lance Henrikson but god damn how can you not love him? hell even Michael Biehn was still good. even though his character should be dead. I still felt the character in the voice (even when the god damned character model couldn't do more then just flap it's mouth). hell i think this game would have been better if instead of turning it into COD, they made it like fallout 3/NV, or Mass Effect create your own marine, go through the training and shit. and go through an original story fighting aliens. hell have it on a new planet, I'm sure theres other places where space jockey ships crashed or hell maybe even find a laboratory with the damn xenos over ran it! Hell i can think of better Alien Colonial Marine video game ideas! how about a mining planet? Yeah the colonial marines are called to a mining planet and discover that the workers uncovered an ancient xenomorph hive deep in a cave and woke the damn things up. and a astroid damaged your ship and now you and your squad (Which you can control like in Star Wars: Republic Commandos) are marooned on the planet helping survivers of the mining facility and surviving marines find a way off the planet, and when you do find a way off you gotta fight the alien queen. like ACTUALLY f**kING FIGHT HER! not push a few buttons and basicly the equivilant of throwing a boot at a cat that meows non stop during the night!

Oh and yeah, I do like some romantic relationships. I genuinely wouldn't mind. give the player's character someone to WANT to fight for and get off the planet with. not some marine chick who was already with the other dude in the actual game hell I don't even remember her name. I won't even bother looking it up, I don't care! the lead marine didn't act like a real person, or a soldier. he just spoke some lines, said some shit I didn't even believe he was worried about. and that's it. I want a truely passionant marine, who took the job because he wanted to really help people. even in ALIENS, yeah the marines joked around but they really wanted to help the colonists when they first arrived. and they wanted to save the colonist who was cocooned when was about to chest burst. I got NONE of that from ACM marines.

chainsawsquirrel

"Randy was once a professional magician" by the looks of it he still is, he made the entire budget and team working on A:CM disappear!

The Alien Predator

Quote from: chainsawsquirrel on Apr 20, 2016, 03:52:07 PM
"Randy was once a professional magician" by the looks of it he still is, he made the entire budget and team working on A:CM disappear!

Hell, he made the entire level from that demo disappear in the game!

TITANOSAUR

Quote from: The Alien Predator on Apr 20, 2016, 04:51:26 PM

Just supports my theory that the devs and programmers of ACM are all floating at the bottom of lake Michigan with cement blocks with chains tied to their legs. Randy wants no witness

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: TITANOSAUR on Apr 21, 2016, 05:09:16 AM
Quote from: The Alien Predator on Apr 20, 2016, 04:51:26 PM

Just supports my theory that the devs and programmers of ACM are all floating at the bottom of lake Michigan with cement blocks with chains tied to their legs. Randy wants no witness
There playing cards with the queen from AVP

x-M-x

i'm actually shocked he still has a job ? there must be someone higher than him no? and if i found out he did what he did he would be fired on the spot talk about misleading the fans/community make an awesome game but its demo? release the final game it's trashy shit? i still cant get it round my head HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN... lol

This guy.....

(i did see a video once of a fan giving him a major bollocking via an interview lol it was awkward as F***K lol)

[BAM] Yojimbo

Anyone have links for that video?

x-M-x

Quote from: [BAM] Yojimbo on Apr 22, 2016, 09:29:31 AM
Anyone have links for that video?

The fan vs him ? (i'll have a look round)

Xenomrph

Quote from: x-M-x on Apr 22, 2016, 08:18:00 AM
i'm actually shocked he still has a job ? there must be someone higher than him no? and if i found out he did what he did he would be fired on the spot talk about misleading the fans/community make an awesome game but its demo? release the final game it's trashy shit? i still cant get it round my head HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN... lol

He's the CEO of Gearbox, there isn't anyone higher up in the company than him. :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed