My Art!

Started by Tallest Pinku-Chan, Sep 11, 2007, 01:49:46 AM

Author
My Art! (Read 9,187 times)

Cellien

Cellien

I'd suggest going back to the basics and draw human anatomy with pencil and paper.  Once you get good at that, return to your anime and apply what you have learned.  While I was obtaining my art degree, I took classes where all we did was figure and gesture drawings from a nude model for about an hour and a half every class.  Amazing how fast your skill develops when you go back to the basics.

Redfield

Redfield

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 04, 2007, 03:31:06 PM
It's a girl with hair covering part of her face.

oh ok i thought it had something specifically to do with the alien/predator franchise. is the second one the newborn blue?

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Clemens93 on Oct 05, 2007, 12:19:27 AM
oh ok i thought it had something specifically to do with the alien/predator franchise. is the second one the newborn blue?

I'm thinking her art has nothing to do with the A/P franchise.  It looks like a 'pokemon' type character.  Let's see if she sheds some light on this...

Redfield

Redfield

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 05, 2007, 02:42:05 PM
I'm thinking her art has nothing to do with the A/P franchise.  It looks like a 'pokemon' type character.  Let's see if she sheds some light on this...

this is getting to be more like a guessing game now then anything else....

WarMachine

WarMachine

Two words. Drawing tablet. Those things give you the benefit of having it on the computer but with the skill of your hand. Sucks though, I don't have one...

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: Internecivus Raptus on Oct 12, 2007, 03:40:59 PM
Two words. Drawing tablet. Those things give you the benefit of having it on the computer but with the skill of your hand. Sucks though, I don't have one...

Should go through using pencil and paper first, then a tablet once you've become very comfortable with traditional art skills.

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Sgt.Torque Reikan

anime is OK rarely though otherwise its shit (sorry but its my opp.)

Redfield

Redfield

is the artist still active on avp galaxy? she hasnt posted on her thread in ages. 

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

She said she was leaving this forum.

Redfield

Redfield

mmm thats what i thought. but i didnt think shed follow through. god, she neds to be able to take critiscm! even she said they were crappy.

Cellien

Cellien

Lol.. this thread is dead.

roguepl

roguepl

This thread is dead, has crappy non-avp related art (sorry poison-kun), and already has three pages!
Cloose it :) It's nothing to talk about IMO.

Redfield

Redfield

Quote from: roguepl on Oct 17, 2007, 07:15:00 AM
crappy non-avp related art (sorry poison-kun)

i dont think she can hear you! and i like this thread. its pretty funny. i started  laughing when i first looked at the pics

roguepl

roguepl

Yeah, it is funny. Non avp realted art is JUST what avp community needs :D

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

It's not actually non-AvP related, it's just that the style makes the aliens look non-alien ish.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed