Actors/actresses you'd like to see in Alien 5

Started by HuDaFuK, Mar 25, 2015, 02:42:10 PM

Author
Actors/actresses you'd like to see in Alien 5 (Read 14,843 times)

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 25, 2015, 02:42:10 PM
Any particular actors/actresses you think could be a good choice in the new film? Obviously we know nothing about the plot yet, but there might be someone you think would be at home in an Alien film.

I'd quite like to see Dominic West (McNulty from The Wire) in there somewhere, he's a really great actor with a knack for the realism thing that made the cast in the original Alien so likeable. Plus he hasn't really done much of note since The Wire, so I'd like to see him get a chance in something mainstream.

Someone else I'd put forward is Javier Bardem. He's a real powerhouse actor with huge screen presence, I'm sure he could do something interesting.
Charles dance very interesting and Tommy Flanagan ( Mark verdalane from AVP) he would make a cool SGT marine similar to Apone (your image)

Shinawi

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Mar 26, 2015, 06:16:50 AM
No action heroes, hot babes or hunks please!

And I want these babes to appear:

And her as the comedic relief:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ97s396kb0

Perfect-Organism

I proposed this in another thread but it belongs here.  Bill Burr as a young(ish) Hicks.  Then again Bill Burr might be better in a different role as another wise-cracking marine.  The guy doesn't even need to be funny.  He just has this amped-up edge that I think would work well in a Hudson sort of way.  Then again I really don't need a verbatim repeat of Aliens.  I'm a little torn here...

Gash

Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall. If Hicks (RIP) is going to be in it why not resurrect some decent actors too.

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: Gash on May 20, 2015, 02:42:29 PM
Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall. If Hicks (RIP) is going to be in it why not resurrect some decent actors too.

Because Hicks is a fictitious character and there others were real people.   ;)

Jarac

Daniel Craig as a Weyland-Yutani exec. It would be perfect!

Vermillion

Burke's brother. 

HuDaFuK

Gash

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on May 21, 2015, 12:07:28 AM
Quote from: Gash on May 20, 2015, 02:42:29 PM

Because Hicks is a fictitious character and there others were real people.   ;)

Damn. I never thought of that. Danny Kaye then.

OWLF

Whiskeybrewer

I'd love to see Paul McGann back. Give him his due he is a fantastic actor.
Also, Laura Bertram,
         Patrick Stewart
         Richard E. Grant
and   Bryan Cranston

Shinawi

Kristen Stewart as Ripley's great granddaughter:

Claudia Kim as a doctor-astronaut:

Tony Jaa as an android:

Corporal Hicks

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Shinawi on Jul 13, 2015, 03:04:04 PM
Kristen Stewart as Ripley's great granddaughter:

"No children, I checked."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed