Bring back Bishop Petition.....

Started by shakermakerman, Mar 02, 2015, 07:24:31 PM

Author
Bring back Bishop Petition..... (Read 3,421 times)

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Yup I kid you not , was started on Lance Henriksens Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/officiallancehenriksen  and now its all over social media. We haven't had confirmation yet  that its Aliens 3 (even though its a very good chance it is).

Adam802

Adam802

Well if A3 is being ignored, and it takes place after ALIENS, then Bishop could return.  And Lance would probably be up for it since he loves playing the role in Alien movies/games.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

No problem with an old Ripley or Hicks. Bit of a problem with an old Bishop though.

NetworkATTH

Idk? How would you explain away the age difference of Lance, when the character himself is an Android. I'm not sure how that would work.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

He can always play the more advanced Bishop II model. A droid that bleeds red blood and ages.

shakermakerman

Orrrr get a computer generated Bishop like they did with Arnie in Terminator salvation and get him to do voice over?

SpreadEagleBeagle

If they're gonna go stupid with this movie why not bringing an aged Bishop android back? Anything goes with this little bundle of joy...

Xenomorphine

Quote from: shakermakerman on Mar 02, 2015, 09:06:31 PM
Orrrr get a computer generated Bishop like they did with Arnie in Terminator salvation and get him to do voice over?

That was for a few moments. I don't think there'd be the budget to do that for an entire movie!

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

And Jonesy the cat he was forgotten about in Alien 3 too  , he needs to come back . :D

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Mar 02, 2015, 09:11:40 PM
Quote from: shakermakerman on Mar 02, 2015, 09:06:31 PM

That was for a few moments. I don't think there'd be the budget to do that for an entire movie!

Could just do the face over an actor, didn't they do that in 'the crow'?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

QuoteAnd Jonesy the cat he was forgotten about in Alien 3 too  , he needs to come back . :D

Cat's rarely live longer than 15 years.

QuoteCould just do the face over an actor, didn't they do that in 'the crow'?

And with Clu played by Jeff Bridges in Tron: Legacy

shakermakerman

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Mar 02, 2015, 09:17:59 PM
QuoteAnd Jonesy the cat he was forgotten about in Alien 3 too  , he needs to come back . :D

Cat's rarely live longer than 15 years.

QuoteCould just do the face over an actor, didn't they do that in 'the crow'?

Sucks for Jonesy then..

Corporal Hicks

As gorgeous as that film was, the de-aging was awful.

I'd be all over him playing a human Bishop though.

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 02, 2015, 09:28:28 PM

As gorgeous as that film was, the de-aging was awful.

I'd be all over him playing a human Bishop though.

Loved Tron Legacy.  You can plug that movie in and just watch it over and over.  But I agree about the de-aging.

They could definitely do a short scene with a damaged Bishop as in Alien 3 or they could download his consciousness into a cellphone or alternatively into a different body perhaps if it were made to look like an older Weyland.  But it is stretching things a bit.  There would be some value in saving Bishop's consciousness.

SpreadEagleBeagle

I have a feeling that this movie will contain Ripley, Hicks, Newt, Bishop and Hudson in the end. I mean, why not? Or would that be sacrilege?  :P

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Mar 02, 2015, 09:37:17 PM
I have a feeling that this movie will contain Ripley, Hicks, Newt, Bishop and Hudson in the end. I mean, why not? Or would that be sacrilege?  :P

The Aliens didn't take Hudson to the hive after Ops, they evacuated him as they sensed the hive was caput. He was taken far enough from the blast zone and--

F**k it, I can't even joke.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed