Any one selling AVP2

Loads all over ebay man! (very cheap)

Lucifero

Lucifero

Quote from: x-M-x on Jun 20, 2015, 03:34:13 PM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jun 20, 2015, 02:11:20 PM
Any one selling AVP2

i have buy my original disks (italian lenguage) on e bay very cheap price.
but i use english pirate version its more stable (for me) on multiplayer internet.
i'm a collector and  I like to have on my shelf the original CDs.
i have 3 different version of the same game 1 normal 1 silver and 1 gold.
the problem is that even if you have a cd authentic your cd key is useless if you can not activate it .
anyway last unofficial ms "bypass" this problem. (work on pirate then original its same)

if only you could activate or clone the old authentication system (non-profit-way) to access the cd key on Steam  would be brilliant.

but it would be in a danger zone , and probably rest a pipe dream.
♥ Alien Vs Predator 2 ®

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: x-M-x on Jun 20, 2015, 03:34:13 PM
Any one selling AVP2

Will check it out AVP 2 alongside TEAM BUDDIES deserves a Remake (like resident evil remake) or at least a sequel.

Lucifero

Lucifero

admin remove some post.
ethically, legally wrong ?
we cant talk of danger zone here?
i dont want cause flame
i want find only an alternative way!
better a official limbo or a pirate consolidate?
its the same question.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Discussion and providing links of illegal downloads isn't allowed. That's why the posts were removed.

Gate

Gate

Yeah, the problem with AVP2 is it's age-- the game itself is hard to come by on a disk copy these days, and some of us are divided between two problems: The disk version is no longer supported by our OS or if you're like me you have an SSD instead of a disk drive you can't run installation from a disk. But piracy is still wrong, and we can encourage Fox to distribute the game in some legal, updated method.

Lucifero

Lucifero

Quote from: Gate on Jun 25, 2015, 07:51:05 AM
Yeah, the problem with AVP2 is it's age-- the game itself is hard to come by on a disk copy these days, and some of us are divided between two problems: The disk version is no longer supported by our OS or if you're like me you have an SSD instead of a disk drive you can't run installation from a disk. But piracy is still wrong, and we can encourage Fox to distribute the game in some legal, updated method.
we are lucky if game run on win 7 or 8 whit some inusuess
i show you a photo of my old cover italian lenguguage note system requisite and different version.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 25, 2015, 07:08:17 AM
Discussion and providing links of illegal downloads isn't allowed. That's why the posts were removed.
legality or illegality, right or wrong.
truth or falsehood.

light or darkness.
two faces of the same coin, I believe.

i write on google this phone number (tecnical assitence) whit phone number dont exist
a little serch in google of this number

http://www.chichiama.com/a-chi-appartiene-il-numero-0332870579.html

http://archive.org/stream/win-magazine-italia-52/win-magazine-italia-52_djvu.txt

this second link its interesting
recall
Full text of "Win Magazine n 52 in 2003"
http://editalia.altervista.org/2014/03/22/win-magazine-n-52-maggio-2003/
i have a little shop tecnically i can seel you this copy of magazine also include cd & dvd for 6.90 euro tax excluse.
the specic dvd end cd  its called silver this box have 1 dvd and 2 cd
but its inside a different jurnal called the games machine n.°177 around dicember 2003 xenia edizioni from Milano.
Xenia Edizioni specializes in the publication of handbooks on the Sweet Medicine, energy and traditional, nutrition, and books about the spiritual quest, from Eastern traditions to Wicca. A necklace that has hit the pocket are: economic, but very valid as content. The characteristic of the publications Xenia is never dogmatic attitude on the topics covered, always open to communication and exchange between different cultures in the name of a genuine spiritual quest.
in Italy the main charge for commercial services (the main tax) its called  iva  and its 22% of import price.
inside  editorial  circuit the main tax have a different name  " i forgotte  acronim of tax but is more low amounts 10% not 22.
in Italy some USA laws are apply other no.
anyway maybe its possible for ask permission to clone the entity (cd or dvd)  in charge of copyright and called SIAE.
note in italy only SIAE and the editorial circuit have the same tax.
sincerly dont know the tax insde a franchaise steam and steam market 
the video game market and sometimes even changing titles oldest can come back into style .
a waste of time? maybe in italy yes for tax
but in a different country whit different  laws ?
maybe we need a paradise tax for get out of limbo
maybe Swiss the home to H. R. Giger

Olde

Olde

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 25, 2015, 07:08:17 AM

So you'll be removing this stickied thread then?

Any one selling AVP2

Ebay since you're already willing to throw money down.

Lucifero

Lucifero

Quote from: Olde on Jun 26, 2015, 05:52:01 PM

So you'll be removing this stickied thread then?

Any one selling AVP2

Ebay since you're already willing to throw money down.
true you can buy a original on ebay if you are lucky in your main lenguage  but
what do you do with a certified copy if you can not register your CD Key?

Olde

Olde

Quote from: Lucifero on Jun 29, 2015, 08:30:44 AM
Why would you not be able to register a certified CD Key?

JP

JP

1- Why couldnt you register a legit CD key?

2- Why the hell do you need the CD key for?

3- CD key is not required anymore due  to the ms patch and even if you dont use it then there is no sierra server to verify the CD key

4- AVP2, AVP2 Primal Hunt, and any other related AVP2 thing including convertions to other game engines (AVP2 source, AVP2 gary's mod etc etc etc) WILL NEVER EVER BE ON STEAM, not by the hands of a legit company and not by your hands, no one has full rights to this game.

5- This game is basically abandonware, you can find it and its patches with less than 5 mins on google, there are links everywhere, if people are too lazy or stupid to do this then im sure they wont buy it on steam either.

I hope this answered all your questions.

Lucifero

Lucifero

Quote from: Olde on Jun 29, 2015, 07:52:34 PM
Quote from: Lucifero on Jun 29, 2015, 08:30:44 AM
Why would you not be able to register a certified CD Key?
any way good question Olde but this service its off line since sierra shot down official ms
in theory it would be possible to clone this service (asort of register free for all fans of the saga) but it is a very complicated way.
and I'm not entirely sure it would be legal.

a sort of virtual database for manage new players and old players originals
in practice and easiest to bypass the service through the last master server.

Quote from: JP on Jun 29, 2015, 09:27:26 PM
1- Why couldnt you register a legit CD key?

because im a fun ? and i have 1 or more cd keys and im shure other people have a autentic cd key like this :D
here pool :
AvPGalaxy Forums » Games » Alien-Predator Games » AvP2 » Topic:  why not Hosting the entire game in all lenguage ?
question: do you have a original  copy of AVP2?
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=52877.0

2- Why the hell do you need the CD key for?

for give a different support in different lenguage
(single player and multiplayer) in all so for all lenguage

3- CD key is not required anymore due  to the ms patch and even if you dont use it then there is no sierra server to verify the CD key

i know jp but there is a difference betwin bypass and original way.
read more:
http://www.avpunknown.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1431321570/45#45

4- AVP2, AVP2 Primal Hunt, and any other related AVP2 thing including convertions to other game engines (AVP2 source, AVP2 gary's mod etc etc etc) WILL NEVER EVER BE ON STEAM, not by the hands of a legit company and not by your hands, no one has full rights to this game.

like kendy and avp2 pills?
coming soon :D no dubit.
http://i.imgur.com/cDsTgpa.jpg?1

5- This game is basically abandonware, you can find it and its patches with less than 5 mins on google, there are links everywhere, if people are too lazy or stupid to do this then im sure they wont buy it on steam either.

abbandonated? naa  if exist fun can make new content no Jp never.
true people are stupid some are lazy  but this game its not a normal game and you know this!
think how to exploit this to our advantage
there are people who are convinced that it would buy if only it were available on the market.

I hope this answered all your questions.

i think no.

Lucifero

Lucifero

news

Go Back       Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Aliens vs. Predator Classic 2000
Reload this Page Aliens vs Predator 2 on steam petition

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1230048

x-M-x

x-M-x

It's not happening for many 'LEGAL' reasons.. the whole thing is in 'LIMBO'

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed