2014 AvP Galaxy Awards - Set Up Thread [VOTING IS CLOSED]

Started by Crazy Rich, Nov 19, 2014, 11:20:00 PM

Author
2014 AvP Galaxy Awards - Set Up Thread [VOTING IS CLOSED] (Read 2,189 times)

Shasvre

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Nov 22, 2014, 01:02:30 AMSpeaking of voting, the 1st round of voting is now open.

I will get working on my list later today. :)

Mormegil

UNBELIEVABLE!

OmegaZilla

Nightmare Asylum

How long are you planning on keeping voting going? I'll try to put a list together tonight or tomorrow night.

Crazy Rich

I was thinking until next Friday or next Sunday, somewhere in that range.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Nov 22, 2014, 01:20:00 AM
ahem... Sexiest Member Post right here guys and gals. ;D

To those who have not seen it... NSFW  :laugh:
Spoiler
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=1453.14702

My post (#14702) is what I was referring to btw.
[close]

This year's awards should be an interesting one... great choice on the A:I btw Crazy Rich!

Pfft. We all know it's me in my airsoft kit: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=1453.msg1970831#msg1970831

:P

I'll get my PM sent over soon.

Nightmare Asylum

I didn't forget about this, just didn't get a chance to look over the weekend. Gonna try to send something in tomorrow or, at the latest, Wednesday. :)

Crazy Rich

No worries. I haven't got anything yet, but I gave till the Friday-Sunday range (I'll give a heads up) so I'm just being patient on my end.

Just remember folks, vote or die.

Corporal Hicks

There's just a bunch of categories I just don't have a clue what to vote for. xD

Crazy Rich

Try your best and remember this is only the 1st round so it's only to establish the nominees, 2nd round is when things get more real. If you feel torn between two then feel free to vote for both.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Update:

Okay guys, so I'm gonna say that the 1st round of voting will end during Saturday (EST), but if you only have a little bit left to go after I say the voting is closed than finish up and send it anyway I won't be a hard ass about it this round, but the dead due date will be that midnight EST (for now). Note: only 1 person has voted so far, might want to spread the word to your fellow members about the 2014 awards eh? I'll keep you guys updated and feel free to ask questions.

Also, since no one seems interested in making the awards this year I've decided to see what I can do and do that work as well, so things will be getting busy for me.  :D Tonight I started putting all my ideas into G.I.M.P and just trying different things out, I need time to think and maybe I'll ask for a second opinion but I've got plenty of time right now, I won't say much more than that.  ;)

Corporal Hicks

By site area do you mean forum or the actual site?

Corporal Hicks

I've sent mine in.  :)

FiorinaFury161

Votes/nominees sent

Crazy Rich

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed