Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 622,259 times)

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Nov 07, 2021, 04:18:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJn_jC4FNDo

Plus I myself don't have that much use for music when I do some casual streaming ( since I don't want to overpower my voice and the game), and if I were to get into music for say "Starting Soon" or "Be Right Back" I'd try to start looking at websites like upbeat, places like this offering free music for creators without copyright.

Don't know about sued $30,000 over a meme, in fact I'll assume that's just an exaggeration.
I can't really blame you because that does sounds like an exaggeration but it is true

https://www.copyright.gov/about/small-claims/

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2020/12/case-act-hidden-coronavirus-relief-bill-just-beginning-next-copyright-battle

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Okay, but has that actually happened to anyone?

It also seems like English may not be your first language, so unless you moved to the USA I'm not sure why you're worried about their laws.

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 07, 2021, 06:09:52 PM
Okay, but has that actually happened to anyone?

It also seems like English may not be your first language, so unless you moved to the USA I'm not sure why you're worried about their laws.
it hasn't been went into affect yet or at least that's what I've heard, and I was born in the USA, but I can explain why my English might be a little funky, it's because when I was a kid I used to talk a lot but due to my autism, I went completely mute, so I have to get Therapy to get my voice back

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

As someone with autism/speech delay I have to say that while I'm aware there is a whole spectrum of different severity and variation, I've never heard of autism itself being the cause someone to go from speaking well to going completely mute.

While I'm no doctor, are you sure it's not perhaps an overlapping cause like selective mutism for example, a severe anxiety disorder? Autism is a lifelong thing that effects their communication skills, perception of the world, and how they relate to others, whereas anxiety disorders such as selective mutism are caused by severe anxiety and may not be lifelong/is treatable. It could be overlapping in that I know from experience autism comes with it's share of extra social anxiety, and if that it were severe enough it could lead to anxiety disorders.

But again, I'm not a doctor.

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Nov 07, 2021, 07:38:12 PM
As someone with autism/speech delay I have to say that while I'm aware there is a whole spectrum of different severity and variation, I've never heard of autism itself being the cause someone to go from speaking well to going completely mute.

While I'm no doctor, are you sure it's not perhaps an overlapping cause like selective mutism for example, a severe anxiety disorder? Autism is a lifelong thing that effects their communication skills, perception of the world, and how they relate to others, whereas anxiety disorders such as selective mutism are caused by severe anxiety and may not be lifelong/is treatable. It could be overlapping in that I know from experience autism comes with it's share of extra social anxiety, and if that it were severe enough it could lead to anxiety disorders.

But again, I'm not a doctor.

I think I'm sure about the things About what happened to me when I was young but I don't know it's my autism caused it or something else entirely

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Nov 07, 2021, 07:38:12 PM
anxiety disorder

In addition to being on the spectrum and having the hypers, I've got this one too thanks to severe trauma.

FUN!

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Nov 05, 2021, 04:22:59 PM
Just bloody explain it.

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 05, 2021, 06:50:53 PM
Nobody is insulted, we just want answers about what the hell you even mean.

Alright, I guess I REALLY need to explain myself. Sorry that I didn't do it right away - I've got a little wrapped up recently. But I warn you - explanation is not gonna be clever or satisying. At all. It's all really stupid

Spoiler

Anyway, it all began some time ago when [cancerblack] posted this still from movie Deathgasm:

Spoiler
[close]

saying that it's him with Trash Queen. Then I replied saying something like this: "I didn't know TQ uses facepaint" 'cause haha funny. Joke didn't land. I tried to make it land. It didn't again. I thought: "Third time's a charm" . It didn't land third time and by that time everybody forgot how it even started. In a way, It was like an experiment of trying to make unfunny joke funny. It failed and I guess, I took it way too far. Sorry for that
[close]

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Happy Veterans Day.

Thank to those who have gone before or are serving. :)

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Amen to that

Huggs

Huggs

Indeed.

Thank you to all our Veterans.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

My episode on Green Arrow: Escape from Supermax is up.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Even the recreation area misses SM. This place looks like a city during a lockdown.  :'(

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I don't get how he's managed to stay away for so long.  Doesn't he miss me?!

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Of course he does <3

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed