Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 622,166 times)

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

Drinking pickle juice does have health benefits.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

It's dangerous, can drink a bottle of vodka in an hour or two that way, coz it tastes like food. For those unclear, drinking that much that fast is actually a gigantic health hazard, and I have learned to pace them like you would with long island iced teas.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I think I nearly killed myself several times with the rapid consumption of countless Red Bull & vodkas.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Apr 15, 2020, 12:30:55 AM
It's dangerous, can drink a bottle of vodka in an hour or two that way, coz it tastes like food. For those unclear, drinking that much that fast is actually a gigantic health hazard, and I have learned to pace them like you would with long island iced teas.

Good advice!

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 15, 2020, 12:32:34 AM
I think I nearly killed myself several times with the rapid consumption of countless Red Bull & vodkas.

I knew this gal that averaged 1 red bull an hour, everyday for years. Still does, I believe.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 15, 2020, 12:37:26 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 15, 2020, 12:32:34 AM

I knew this gal that averaged 1 red bull an hour, everyday for years. Still does, I believe.

D*mn, Huggsy. Surprised she hasn't died of a heart attack.

Huggs

Huggs

She had no fear of death.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 15, 2020, 01:36:16 AM

Like this guy?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 15, 2020, 01:36:16 AM

She'll never escape the Pit.

Spoiler
[close]

Huggs

Huggs

Testicles.

That is all.

Kradan

Kradan

There's one bit in Alien 3 (Assembly Cut) that always makes me "Really ?": right after Andrews is taken we see a prisoner cleaning all this bloody mess. UNDER THAT EXACT f**kING VENT ! I mean, probably they still want to keep  things clean and shiny even in a death danger BUT UNDER THE EXACT f**kING VENT !? What prevents Runner from using it again and catching cleaner too ? I'm personally wouldn't even go near the mess hall after that. Maybe prisoners on Fury are just that ballsy.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

To be fair, he was cleaning that spot very cautiously, often glancing up fearfully into the vent.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I like how they just left him there to do it alone.  Must have been 85's idea.

Huggs

Huggs

Messes will not be tolerated.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Apr 20, 2020, 04:49:27 PM
To be fair, he was cleaning that spot very cautiously, often glancing up fearfully into the vent.

And what would've he done if it had showed up ? Used harsh language ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed