Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 630,030 times)

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 15, 2019, 12:36:42 AM
Getting a free gluteal massage from my cat. Strange, yet relaxing.

They seem to enjoy finding the most awkward spot to knead.

Huggs

Huggs

Huggs

Huggs

What I wouldn't give for a peaceful night. Normally, I'd be asleep by now but one of my fur-babies is having some health issues, and she's having a hard time sleeping. I'll probably be up with her most of the night.

Huggs

Huggs

Got today off since I worked the holiday yesterday, but my father is sick at the moment
and I'm taking care of him. It seems to be some sort of cold.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

-Some nearby thingy, perhaps a gate, is open and because of the winds it often makes this weird whale-like noise.

-Local paperboy/man is often on the phone while driving his moped, resulting in combination of motor sounds and yelling in whatever language.
Who the f**k does he have to call that early in the morning all those times? And who's on the other side of the line and could stand having a conversation like that?
I should slowly follow him on a bike, while having a pretend phonecall and yell even louder. To make it perfect I should learn the language so I can make things it more weird.

-I'm thinking of aving another drink.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jan 30, 2019, 04:55:43 AM
-Some nearby thingy, perhaps a gate, is open and because of the winds it often makes this weird whale-like noise.

-Local paperboy/man is often on the phone while driving his moped, resulting in combination of motor sounds and yelling in whatever language.
Who the f**k does he have to call that early in the morning all those times? And who's on the other side of the line and could stand having a conversation like that?
I should slowly follow him on a bike, while having a pretend phonecall and yell even louder. To make it perfect I should learn the language so I can make things it more weird.

-I'm thinking of aving another drink.

But then the paperboy/man turns out to be a drug courier and thinks you are an assassin or competition. The next thing you know, you wake up in some unfinished basement, splayed out on cheap blue floor tiles stolen from Chernobyl, and without 3 toenails. As 5 large Russian men stand over you, and everyone waits for the strange bearded individual in the corner who's watching cartoons to rise and speak.

Thanks to your linguistic research, you're able to decipher the word "testicles" before the blindfold goes on.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 30, 2019, 05:02:49 AM
But then the paperboy/man turns out to be a drug courier and thinks you are an assassin or competition. The next thing you know, you wake up in some unfinished basement, splayed out on cheap blue floor tiles stolen from Chernobyl, and without 3 toenails. As 5 large Russian men stand over you, and everyone waits for the strange bearded individual in the corner who's watching cartoons to rise and speak.

Thanks to your linguistic research, you're able to decipher the word "testicles" before the blindfold goes on.

If they go for my toenails I'll wake up among a bunch of passed out people. After which I'll use said toenails to cut myself free.
The bearded individual will end up on the floor, tied down. The last thing he will see are them testicles approaching his eyes, as I'll teabag his sight and make him taste dark star dust.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

I get way too excited when I see the little Gmail symbol at the top left-hand corner of my phone. And then I see it's just ads from my bank or WordPress.

And then I mope around until I see the little Gmail symbol again and get excited.

I need real-life friends. Even though I will love my AvPGalaxy friends more. But my real-life friends will never know that until I suck them until Aliens. And then they become AvPGalaxy friends, too. :P

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Feb 02, 2019, 12:23:15 AM
I get way too excited when I see the little Gmail symbol at the top left-hand corner of my phone. And then I see it's just ads from my bank or WordPress.

And then I mope around until I see the little Gmail symbol again and get excited.

I need real-life friends. Even though I will love my AvPGalaxy friends more. But my real-life friends will never know that until I suck them until Aliens. And then they become AvPGalaxy friends, too. :P

We're here. Even when we're not replying, sometimes even if we're not logged on. You're not just coasting alone. We're on the wind sometimes, but we're still there.

Huggs

Huggs

This little tab l e t I'm using temporarily is driving me crazy. Give me a keyboard any day.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about spending Valentine's Day alone. I mean, I have my cat. I have my best friends on here and Twitter, but I can't give any of you a hug.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Feb 14, 2019, 01:08:24 PM
I'm not entirely sure how I feel about spending Valentine's Day alone. I mean, I have my cat. I have my best friends on here and Twitter, but I can't give any of you a hug.

Treat it like any other day. Best way to get through it.
If it really sucks, go to bed early.

Necronomicon II

Necronomicon II

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I want a tattoo but this is precisely how I expect it would go down...

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 15, 2019, 11:45:08 AM
I want a tattoo but this is precisely how I expect it would go down...

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FVT%2Fvideos%2F1103214166517726%2F&show_text=0&width=380" width="380" height="476" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

I asked a girl at boot camp with tattoos about the best places to get them. For beginners, she said shoulders and arms generally hurt less.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed