Just Talk. (Read 622,260 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I actually quite liked that one. Found it quite catchy.  :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 02, 2015, 02:38:26 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 02, 2015, 08:47:46 AM
I've about 25 minutes into Spider-man. Just a few technical thoughts so far - trim down some of those pauses. They sound a bit noticable and make it sound awkward between you all. And no-one has given me a summary of the damn script!  :P Otherwise I'm enjoying it.

I've started doing that with every episode now, cutting pauses of three seconds or more. That one had it worse because of lag on Razor's end.

I'm about 2/3s of the way through Godzilla! Give me a damn summary at the start!!  :P That said, I'm enjoying this one. You work well on your own too and I'm not as lost as when there was 3 of you.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 05, 2015, 08:52:51 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 02, 2015, 02:38:26 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 02, 2015, 08:47:46 AM
I've about 25 minutes into Spider-man. Just a few technical thoughts so far - trim down some of those pauses. They sound a bit noticable and make it sound awkward between you all. And no-one has given me a summary of the damn script!  :P Otherwise I'm enjoying it.

I've started doing that with every episode now, cutting pauses of three seconds or more. That one had it worse because of lag on Razor's end.

I'm about 2/3s of the way through Godzilla! Give me a damn summary at the start!!  :P That said, I'm enjoying this one. You work well on your own too and I'm not as lost as when there was 3 of you.

I thought I did...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Of Godzilla in general but not the screenplay itself.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 04, 2015, 04:24:16 PM
Everyone has their own tastes i just found it annoying(alongside Friday and baby)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 05, 2015, 12:20:50 PM

Alright, thought I did that, but guess I didn't. Now, bear in mind, if you watch the Crow 2037 episode, I really couldn't doi a summary, since that script defied easy description. :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Nov 05, 2015, 06:11:14 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 04, 2015, 04:24:16 PM
Everyone has their own tastes i just found it annoying(alongside Friday and baby)

Those are awful songs. Can't fault you there.

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 06, 2015, 01:14:27 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 05, 2015, 12:20:50 PM

Alright, thought I did that, but guess I didn't. Now, bear in mind, if you watch the Crow 2037 episode, I really couldn't doi a summary, since that script defied easy description. :laugh:

I finished it on the way to work. Really enjoyed the episode. You were quite nice to listen to monologuing. It was a really interesting episode - I wasn't a massive fan of 2014 when I first watched it, I found all the cut-aways before the fights infuriating but you were right about the fire breath. That was just..."holy shit!" when he finally did it.

The Emmerich film I haven't seen for a while (10+ years) but I remember enjoying it as a child. That said, I have a huge soft spot for Emmerich and Devlin (Stargate and ID4 in particular).

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Started playing Pokemon White again last night. I'd restarted the game like a year ago to play with the lady as she'd just brought Black. We barely touched it.

Played it again last night. Next thing I knew it was past midnight. I forgot how addictive it was.

Darkness

Darkness

I've still got Pokemon White 2 lined up but I haven't got around to it. Which creatures are in your team? Any old favourites?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Not so far. It's all that generation (I think). Snivy, Blitizle, Pidove, Panpour, Herdier and Patrat. I try to follow my old formula of a grass, fire, water, electric, flying and bug but I'm getting there. Just need to find a Pansear.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

On this forum on my phone so annoying to type.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Reading a Star Trek novel and they quote Paradise Lost.  :)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 12, 2015, 09:03:02 PM

I need a Ridley Scott emoticon for this.. :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 12, 2015, 09:51:04 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 12, 2015, 09:03:02 PM

I need a Ridley Scott emoticon for this.. :laugh:

Those need to be a thing! Cigar chomping and all.

TheBATMAN

TheBATMAN

Christ Alien looks phenomenal on blu-ray. I always forget how good this transfer is. It looks like it was filmed last week...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed